Vampire Elements

I don't want fear to over take me because fear shows a sign of weakness any emotion shows weakness. That's why vampires don't feel very much emotions. Sure they feel some but usally it's just hate, and coldness. I dont want to be one of those vampires I want to be able to show fear and love. I can only improve myself before any of this happens. This isn't just a normal vampire/human world this is a world were every species possible lives. We all have our own world but we want to act normal so we come up here to the humans. Very few humans know about the vampires or other species at all, but the ones that do take a oath that if they tell anyone they will be hunted down and killed. There are hunters, they kill anything that is supernatural and don't think twice about it. They sometimes have there reasons. Vampires are hunted more than anything else because they kill the humans loved ones. I on the other hand drink animal blood i don't do the whole eat humans thing. This is where the story of my life begins!

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I was walking in the forest when a sharp burning pain hit my throat I am very used to this pain though I get it when I am hungry, but not just for any food for blood... animal blood. Im not like the rest of the vampires I only beleive in drinking from animals. I go through all the stuff any normal human girl would besides my period, I go to school and learn. I remember stuff better than normal people would because I have photographic memory. This doesn't stop me though I have lived for around 1,000 years and have not aged a single bit but i'm also different from any other vampire, because I control the elements

Tell me what you think so far and weather i should continue this story!

- Shelby