Oh crap

Third p.o.v
Well well well if it isn't mr.draco Malfoy Ella-Grace  Granger said to her cousins behind her then noticed the crowd and Hermione holding what looked to be a 1 year old girl with brown bushy hair.Hermione you merried Draco Malfoy. Ella walked up to her. You bitch he was my man. No he is my husband I merried him after school so he is actually my man. The rest of the family came down into the dinning TI see what the commotion was and they all gasped at the sight of Ella, Amanda , and Alesha all dog piling on Hermione. Fighting pulling each other hair and stuff until...
ENOUGH THIS IS MH HOTEL YOU CAME IN CUSSED AT MY DAUGHTER IN LAW SLAPPED HER AND THEN PROCEEDED TO PIKE IN HER VERY WELL KNOWING THATCSHE HAD ONE OF MY GRANDCHILDREN IN HER ARMS GET OUT AND ANY ONE WHI HATES HERMIONE CAN GO TO. Narcissa Malloy screamed with anger as Lucius Malfoy stood shocked. They had been walking to the hotel that they owned with their son when narcissa before Lucius saw it and ran to save her daughter in law but first picking up her granddaughter then proceeded if to yell at the immuture adults. Now that we are finished all of you get out! Hermione said. So that's what happens all of Hermione cousin and of course there family left with the exception of aunt Eliza. Jeering comments where made as peter millea alesha Amanda Ryan micha and Ella-grace left the hotel, saying that she was slut and that she would die in her sleep. So the big group was finally happy to be rid of the horrible part of the granger family.

The end