Existential theories...

So these are my theories on existence, they're weird. They're mostly philosophical and usually make some degree of twisted sense. I am not going to try and preach my beliefs to you. I only aim to provoke original thinking and to share my insanity with the world.

Also disclaimer: may trigger some form of crisis about reality and may leave you considering the meaning of your life.

If nobody has any objections I shall continue. If you do have a valid objection then please leave this page and contact the handsome and dashing author on kik at ollyheaven.

My first theory is that everything is my imagination. This entire reality is in my head. Every single little bit of creation in existence is part of my over active imagination. Maybe I'm actually unconscious in another reality. Maybe I'm a silent mental patient in a mental hospital somewhere, my mind concious in the reality that I and presumably you consider to be real. It's slightly sad, the fact that I am very probably the only being in existence that is capable of conscious thought and free movement. Sorry if you are currently questioning your freedom of life. If I truly am the master of the reality inside my head then that must mean I am the master of existence and maybe I could find away to influence reality. I could become a god...

This one is similar to the other one but never mind.

We, myself included could be the figments of someone else's imagination. I think I'm capable of thought but maybe I'm not. I could just be following a set of predetermined actions, incapable of choice, doing everything for the dark amusement of some higher being.

Maybe I'm dieing horribly somewhere remote and alone. my brain has created a safe and fairly peaceful environment within which I will live out my final moments and I am drawing comfort from this simple fantasy.

Maybe the planet earth is part of a bigger picture. The moon is an electron whizzing round a nucleus; The Earth. We are an atom. Maybe a hydrogen atom, flying round in the air or maybe on such a vast scale the laws of science are completely re-written. Maybe if one day we can look close enough we will see that each infinitesimaly small atom contains a unique and balenced ecosystem of it's own. And maybe there are impossibly large beings that are so vast that they are beyond the limits of human comprehension. And it is a possibility however faint, that Earth will not die as the result of nuclear warfare but as the sacrifice to the God of Death. We could be the atom that is split; The atom at the center of these powerful being's first nuclear reaction...

We could be the first generation....

there is no-one alive who has met Abraham Lincoln. How do we know that he was real? We actually don't. It's a strange concept but there is no real evidence for the existence of most historical figures. All we have are stories. Badly evidenced stories. You could say that almost everyone has heard of Abram Lincoln and he has influenced the course of history. But if I'm honest I could say that almost everyone has heard of Harry Potter. He has changed the world through actions portrayed in books and films about him. Here's the billion dollar question; Does that, in some bizarre way, make Harry Potter real? He is the same as Abraham Lincoln. Both only exist in our literature and minds. Does that mean that everything in our mind is actually real. Everything ever conceived by the human brain is real in some way....

We are dead. We have all been dead for a long time and are in the next life. When we die in this life, we will move on to another life. We are in an endless cycle of death and resurrection. This nightmarish existence is never-ending...