sᴛʀɪᴄᴛʟʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ | 40: ɪᴛ ʙᴇɢɪɴs

Comenzar desde el principio

"For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seatbelt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt Sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about. Cellular phones may only be used once the Fasten Seat Belt Sign has been turned off.

"Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.

"If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you.

"On behalf of Delta Airlines and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice night!"

"finally!" I whispered as I turned to Emerson to see he was asleep

I don't understand how he's such at ease sleeping in the air. I on the other hand would like to know if I'm dying, those extra seconds will go towards me saying a quick prayer and confessing my sins.

"Emmy" I said leaning towards his ear

That caused him to nudge a little but not actually wake up.

"Em" I tried again but this time placed my hand on his crotch and began rubbing it

"huh where?" He shot up

bingo!

"we're here" I said, and as soon as I said that the fasten seat belt sign turned off

I unbuckled my seat belt and stood up to get my carry on baggage. I also go Emerson's while I was at it. He was looking like a lost puppy, the effects of sleeping the whole flight.

"what time is it?" He asked while rubbing his eyes as we make our way off the plane

"like 12:45" I guessed

We got off the plane and began to walk down the long hallway until reaching the baggage claim section. finding which baggage claim aisle was ours was another job itself.

When we finally found it the bags hadn't been loaded on it yet so we had to wait. this whole trip has been exhausting, I need to be home...sleeping.

"you have class tomorrow...well today?" Emerson asked as we waited

"yeah, I'm gonna be tired as shit" I said before yawning

Finally the conveyor belt started to move and bags slowly appeared. Emerson's bag was the first one out. If only my bag could've been right behind his we would've been able to leave.

but nope. 5 minutes later and no bag...10 minutes later and still no bag. it took 27 minutes for my bag to finally come out and as ironic as it seems, it was the last bag out. We were finally leaving the airport at 1:36am which is almost an hour since we landed.

"I shoulda had Damien pick us up, these taxi's are gonna take mad long" Emerson said as we walked out into the street

All the taxi's that were in the pickup section were all leaving. The only was that was left someone got to it before we could get the chance. So we had to sit there and wait till more came. He said an uber would take forever to get here and that by the time it did we would probably be on a taxi.