A Night Well Spent

Gene was wondering around the world of Textopolis after a long, tough day of being an emoji on the phone. He was super psyched to be finally working just like ever other emoji! He had become the most popular emoji. Even more so than Smiler. Jailbreak had returned to Textopolis short after revealing her true identify of the Princess Emoji.

Lately, Gene had been feeling a little bit weird every time he saw Jailbreak. His member would get hard and he didn't know what was going on.

"Well, I should probably head home." Gene said to himself as he walked back into his new apartment. Gene went into the apartment and laid in bed. As soon as he got under the blankets, he immediately started thinking of Jailbreak. Gene instantly got hard. Ever since he had met Jailbreak, he started having sexual urges. Sexual desires. Sexual fantasies. Things no emoji would ever think so much of!

Gene started stroking his throbbing member to the thought of Jailbreak. He started moaning her name loudly the entire neighborhood could hear!

"JAILBREAK! JAILBREAK! UUHHHHH" He moaned panting as he came all over his bed. Gene's load got everywhere. "Oh fuck, I'm going to have to clean this up." Gene groaned to himself. Gene's phone started ringing. He checked who could possibly be calling him this late. It was from an unknown number.

"Hello? This is Gene speaking."

"Hey, um, I know this is kinda weird but it's Jailbreak. I was wondering if I could stay at your place tonight and we could have some fun."

Gene's member twitched. "Umm yeah, sure! Of course! I would love it if you could come over!"

"Great! I'll be there in about 15 minutes!"

"Oh my god! Is this it? Am I finally going too... NO! I MUST NOT HAVE SUCH LEWD THOUGHTS ABOUT A FRIEND! A GOOD FRIEND LIKE JAILBREAK! HOW COULD I?" Gene instantly felt guilt. "Then again... I did just beat my dick to her. But she would never want to do those... sort of things with me in real life. She's probably just bored and wants to watch movies or something."

Gene was nervously pacing around the apartment nervously. Thinking about her. Fifteen minutes later, he heard a knock at the door.

"Alright Gene! Don't be nervous! This is nothing! She's just a friend! No dirty thoughts!" Gene had said to himself as he opened the door.

'God she's sexy.' Gene thought as he stared at her from head to toe. She was wearing her usual attire. All black with her beanie.

"Hey, thanks for letting me come over so late! You see, I've been thinking about you a lot lately and I wanted to see you! I mean, as a friend of course! You're one of the coolest friends I've ever had!"

"Thanks!" Gene exclaimed blushing harder than he's ever before. He was doing all he could to resist the urge to grab her and touch her. 'I must restrain!' Gene thought.

"Well, aren't you going to show me your room? Or are we just going to stay in your doorway?" Jailbreak said.

'Wait! She wants to go in my room. Oh, god. The mess! There's probably cum everywhere! How could I explain that?!' Gene had an inner panic attack. "How about we sit on the couch instead?"

"Okay... well then let's go."

Gene and Jailbreak sat on the couch... maybe a little to close to each other.

"Sooo, what did you wanna do?" Gene asked trying not to sweat and stay chill.

"Well, do you wanna watch tv or something?"

"Sure." Gene said turning the tv on. "OH FUCK! YOU DIDN'T JUST SEE THAT DID YOU?" Gene had forgot to turn off the porno he was previously watching the night before. He was watching the famous Eggplant porn star with the kissing emoji porn star in bed together.

"Wow, Gene. I didn't know you were into those sort of things." Jailbreak said seductively taking her finger from his chest down into his area.

"Woah, there! Let's not do anything we're going to regret now!" Gene said nervously laughing.

Jailbreak slowly pulled down Gene's pants with her mouth and Gene let out a soft moan.

"That's cute. Do it for me again." Jailbreak started licking Gene's hard cock through his underwear teasing him. She started stroking his balls as she licked his shaft over his underwear.

"Quit teasing, Jailbreak!" Gene couldn't take it! He couldn't take being teased like this! Gene took Jailbreak's head away from his member and pulled down his underwear. "Now, if you're going to do THAT, you might as well... suck on it."

"Oh, you're a dirty boy aren't you Gene?" Jailbreak put her mouth on the tip and started licking gently. She licked it some more for a few more seconds and then slowly started sucking on his entire member up to his balls.

"Jail....break! I can't take it anymore! I think I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." Gene shot his load into Jailbreak's mouth as she continued to suck and swallow. "You swallowed... all of it!" Gene said in shock.

"You taste amazing!" Jailbreak exclaimed. "Well, it looks like my work here is done for tonight! Bye, Gene!" Jailbreak ran out the door without saying another word.

"What... just happened?" Gene was shook.