Perseus' Mistake With Hermes

Perseus heard some wings flapping in a distance. He thought it was Hermes to tell him another message from one of the gods. Perseus with his eyes closed said, “ What do you want? Tell me quick because I’m not interested. I already know.” Hermes replied in an annoyed voice, “ I was about to tell you that Zeus needs to speak to you, but how you spoke to me was not a nice way to talk to a god like that. Since I’m on my way to Mount Olympus I’m definitely going to report that. I know Zeus will punish you for disrespecting me and he will give your punishment according to your mistake. I must go to.”

            Perseus left the cave of dust with a scared face. He didn’t know what was going on. He tried imagined that everything was a dream, but suddenly he appeared in the underworld. Surprisingly, he was right in front of Hades throne where he wanted to be because of the confusion. Hades said,” Here you are. I was expecting you to come. Zeus told me you have to do some cruel chores because you disrespected the god thieves. Don’t worry you just have to ………………………… hmmmmmm. How about cleaning up the dead souls.” Perseus replied in a shaking voice,” Okay.”

            Perseus got to work going through every monster who guarded the door of the dead. All the dead stayed there until Hades decided where they would stay in the underworld. Perseus got grossed out with all the dead souls.

I wrote it last year........so yah