Harin:What's the code?

Grandpa:Only the goverment knows the code.

Harin:You also don't know the code?

Grandpa:Obviously i know.Are you ready to travel?

Harin:Sure.Where's Ungjae?

Ungjae:Sorry i was so hungry i need to eat first.

Grandma:Harin come and eat first before you go.Restore your energy first.

Harin:Uh...i guess we still have some times to spare.

Menwhile in the magic world....

Yooa:Come here....

Yooa take the kids arm and drag it inside a special protected room.Yooa went outside.She didn't notice that a big stone is coming towards her.

Hwiyoung:watch out!

He protects Yooa.

Yooa:Are you ok Hwiyoung?!

Hwiyoung:Yeah...im fine.

Yooa:Can you stand up?

Hwiyoung:Uh..

Yooa:Hwiyoung you're bleeding !

Haein:Come...let me help.

Haein use her power to heal Hwiyoung.

Haein:This bruise is too deep.It'll take for awhile to recover.

Yooa:How long?

Haein:1 hour? 2 hour? Im not sure.I'll do my best.

Yooa:Okay thank you very much Haein.

Haein smiles.Yooa Left her and went to Krystal.

Krystal and kino combined their power to get a more powerful power.

Mark and Jeno was no where to be seen.

Meanwhile...

Mark:Jeno can you pass me Harin's magic book?

Jeno:Yeah sure....here.

Mark:Im scared...

Jeno:Why?

Mark:Im scared that i will not make it.If i don't make it Harin's going to be all alone and-

Jeno:Shh...Don't say that.There's always hope.

Mark:If i can't beat him...will Harin hate me? Will she thinks i am a waste time? What if she'll move on and get together with another man? What if we won't build a family together?

Jeno:Mark....relax.Harin loves you.Trust me.If she hated you she would already taken back her hearts that she gave you.Harin is the only one who really cared for you.She won't leave you i promise.

Mark : Okay then...lets go.

Mark heads out to the war.lol

As soon as Mark steps out few of the members was seen laying down.Mark was confuse at first but was later got disturb by Haechan.

Haechan: Mark! The students... They got injured. The dark lords minions hurt them.

Mark: Shoot.

Few minutes passes by and more and more of the dark lords minions has arrive. Mark and Jeno quickly run to safety and gear up.  Eunwoo meets up with Mark.

Eunwoo: Mark.

Mark: What is it?

Eunwoo: I think we need Harin.

Mark: What are you talking about? Im not going to risk her life on this.

Eunwoo: My father has all the crystals excepts Harins.

Mark: IM NOT GOING TO RISK MY GIRLS LIFE ON THIS. I TOLD YOU. I CAN'T LOSE HARIN AGAIN.

Mark stepped out. Jeno gave Eunwoo a pat.

Jeno: Im sure Harin is going to return.

Eunwoo: What do you mean?

Jeno: Just wait.

Mark rushed to the field and kill the minions. He took out his anger on them. He keeps on thinking about Harin.

Suddenly....

: The dark lord!

: He has arrived!

Dark Lord: Peasants , where is Harin. If you don't tell me you will all DIE!

Mark: You won't be seeing Harin. She's somewhere safe. Safe from you.

Dark Lord: Ah.... Prince Mark. Its an honoured to meet you. Espeacially when I've killed both of your grandparents.

Mark: What? What are you saying?

Dark Lord: True they die...sadly your parents don't even know. I kill whole the kingdom. They were useless. They didn't even give my any information. Luckily Mark you're not that useless. Come and tell me where Harin is.

Mark put his hand out and cast a spell. He let out his anger. Flames started to show up. He was in his form " Phoenix " . The flames created a pair of flame wings. His eye turns red and orange. His hair started to glow. He was so angry. He strikes the Dark Lord with all his anger. The Dark Lord start to hit him back. They fought until Mark drained his energy.

Mark fell down. He got injured. He was bleeding too. He quietly chanted Harins name.

Then...

Harin: Mark! Wake up!

Harin was infornt of him. He smiles as he slowly closes his eyes.
———————————————

Okay before you all attack me i have an explaination. I just finished my high school.      i am officially not in school anymore. Yes, it was a damn long hiatus because i had to study for my finals. I also got to bond more with my family and friends. I also had emotional problems so i had to stop from social media.Im so so so sorry for being in hiatus for so long but i promise i will finish this book. 💕💕💕💕 again im so sorry.