Scar Of The Soul

For those of You who are new to the BLK fandom please check out their MV HERO here above 

My bias is Taebin. Please leave in the comments who your bias is

 Please leave in the comments who your bias is

     Taebin pulled the blanket over his head and tried to ignore Ilkyung's singing. Ilkyung's self-proclaimed nickname the grasshopper suited him perfectly. For the past weeks that Taebin had shared a room with him in their group apartment there wasn't one day that went by that Ilkyung wasn't Taebin's human alarm clock. 

     "Hyung, it's time to wake up D.A. is waiting for you in the practice room. He said he wants to change your part in the choreography of Be Your Moonlight."

     As the leader, Kang Hyeon Su was a perfectionist who wanted all his group members to shine and if he had a choreography change in mind then it would be nothing but eye catching. Taebin ran his hand through his hair down to the phantom strands that were no longer there. He knew some of his fans were disappointed that he'd decided to cut it after their traditional concept MV for Hero, but he'd needed to do it. Every time he'd looked at himself in the mirror the image of his long hair especially when he tied it up in a top knot reminded him too much of a past he'd rather forget. These memories had started ever since he'd meet Kang Hyeon Su. Their leader was familiar to him in a way he hadn't understood before. It scared him. In all of the centuries that he'd been alive nothing and no one scared him more than Kang Hyeon Su.

     "Hyung he's waiting for you." Ilkyung said again with care as if it was a melody. 

     Taebin rose from bed and washed his face. He looked into the mirror and knew that even though he'd gone through such lengths to forget himself he would always remember. It was his curse. All the people he'd killed in his past life would haunt him forever, every face, every shadow, and every demon. He wanted to punch the mirror, he wanted to bleed if only to remember the taste of real blood. Taebin opened the mirror and took out one of his blood tablets placing one on his tongue and swallowing. They were artificial and kept his desire for real blood at bay. He hadn't tasted another human's blood since that last night in Goryeo centuries before. The blood of the one human who he would never forget no matter how many years he wondered. Maybe the constellation of stars across his jaw and down his neck in this new reincarnated body were his brand. Because though his eyes were the same as before this body looked too much like the one he wanted to forget. Were these moles across his neck the mark of a sinner who needed to find his way home by following a path of stars? He splashed frigid water to his face again. He hoped it would keep his memories at bay if not just for the next few hours of practice. 

     The moment Taebin entered the practice room he knew he'd been naïve to think so. Hyeon Su's face brought him back to the place they'd first met. Not in this life but in Goryeo under the reign of King Gwangjong. In his past life Hyeon Su had been nothing but a mercenary. A foolish, handsome, lonely boy who he could never forget. No matter how many lifetimes had passed Taebin would always remember this boy. The one who made him question whether being an immortal was worth the pain of surrendering people like Hyeon Su to a world of purgatory and darkness forever.