chapter 2

All of them seemed pretty nice, although it was getting kinda late, "Welp, it's getting late, me and Fluttershy should head back to her cottage" You say smiling "Well actually, I don't think Fluttershy has any spare beds, so you can stay here in the castle if you want!" twilight said smiling, rainbow dash flew down and stood next to her "naw, I don't think some point this cool would like to live in a girly castle while their here, they can stay at my house!" She said smiling "No, they should stay here, they work in a castle, so they would be more comfortable here" twilight said slightly angered "So!? They're not familiar with this place! They could get lost! And sense, they're a pegasis, they wouldn't mind living in a cloud house" Rainbow Dash said, also getting angry, they continued to argue, Fluttershy started to get uncomfortable with her friends fighting. you didn't like this "Hey you two stop" you said, they didn't hear you, sense the we're focused on their fight "Please stop" You said, slightly louder, they still didn't hear you, "I. SAID. STOP!" You shouted, the two stopped fighting, looking at you, "Look, Twilight, your right about me being comfortable in a castle, but Sense It's my first time in the castle, I would get lost, so I think I stay at Rainbowdash' place" you say sighing slightly "Cool! I'll show ya there!" Rainbowdash said, starting to fly off, you follow her and said "Well I still need to get my saddle bag from Fluttershy's house" "naw, I get it for ya, sense, you must be tired, it must've been a long trip" Rainbowdash said, it kinda was, but you didn't say anything, you both soon land at a house made out of clouds, "Here we are!" Rainbowdash said walking in "I'll show you to the spare bedroom! And don't mind Tank, he's my pet" she said, pointing over at the Tortoise shell with a helicopter propeller on it, you assumed that the Tortoise, or and rainbow called it 'Tank', was asleep inside the shell, you roll your eyes, this pony seemed less cool, you'd think that 'the fastest Flyer in Equestria' would have a fast flying pet, like a hawk or something, but you was to judge, sense you've secretly always wanted to bearded dragon, one of the laziest pets out there, even though, you weren't really that lazy, she shows you a room that had a normal sized bed, and other bedroom stuff "You can look around the house while I go get you saddle bag, just stay out of my room, it's the one right next to this one, ok?" She says smiling, you nod, smiling at her. Left her house as you were left alone, you felt something bump agenst back leg, you jump slight and turn around to see the Tortoise, quickly retract back into it's shell, obviously jumped by your quick movements, you felt bad for it, you crouch down and look into the shell "Hey there, sorry to scare ya" you say, the turtle head pops out slightly, still shy from you appearance, but retracted back into it's shell when you picked him up, "come on, I'll bring ya back to bed" you say smiling, you put him down in the cat bed hand yawn, you check the time, it was 8:00 Pm, you decide to go to bed. You make it back to your room and into the bed,  when you here rainbowdash come back from her trip "hey I'm back" she says walking to your bedroom, setting the saddle bag down next to the door "Going to sleep? Ok, good night" she say when she's out of sight you smile slightly "g'night rainbow" you say as you drift off to sleep.