"Yeah. He was quiet but he was nice to all of us. That was your dad," Mike backed up Lucas, sounding equally as confused. Dustin just sat there in boredom, already knowing this secret.

"Hopper...he's my real dad. He's been hiding it from me and Ruby for years. I, uh, I just found out yesterday," Jasper explained more slowly for the two boys.

"You don't seem that surprised," Lucas commented, casting a sour look at Dustin.

"He already knew," Jasper shook her head hastily. "But—"

"Wait, he already knew?" Lucas exclaimed. "How many more secrets are you two keeping from us then?"

"Jesus, Lucas, do you ever shut the fuck up?" Jasper raised her voice, her face growing red in anger. "This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you about Hopper," she snarled. "Now can I please continue?"

Lucas, silenced by Jasper's outburst, gave her a small nod while Mike patiently waited for her to finish telling her story.

"Hopper told me Joyce saw a monster come out of her walls and try to attack her last night. It had no face, long limbs, and it wanted to kill her," Jasper told the three of them with a dark expression.

"Wait," Dustin froze, looking at the redhead with huge eyes. "Will's mom. She saw—"

"The Demogorgon," all four of them spoke in unison, nodding in agreement.

"Well, shit," Dustin sighed.

"This doesn't make any sense," Lucas scoffed, his eyes rolling back slightly. "The Demogorgon can't be real! It's not! I don't know if all of this is your crazy way of coping with Will's death but—"

"Have you seriously not been listening to me, shithead?" Jasper snapped. "All I know is Will is alive. Will is alive! He's out there somewhere. All we have to do is find him."

Mike glanced over at El, who was struggling with the walkie still. "This isn't gonna work," he sighed in exasperation. "We need to get El to a stronger radio."

"Mr. Clarke's Heathkit Ham Shack," Dustin breathed happily, his eyes creasing as he smiled.

"Nice one, Henderson," Jasper nodded approvingly, high-fiving him.

"Yeah," Mike nodded in agreement.

"The Heathkit's at school. There is no way we're gonna get the weirdo in there without anyone noticing," Lucas scowled, his dark eyes shifting to El. "I mean, look at her."

"Yeah, my makeover didn't exactly hold over after last night," Jasper commented wryly. "Completely ruined the wig."

"I'll go put some makeup on her. You guys get her another outfit going," Mike commanded, clambering to his feet. "We have better stuff here than Jasper anyways."

"I would be offended if it wasn't true," Jasper answered back. She followed Dustin over to a trunk of wigs and jewelry.

"Hah, look at these," Dustin sniggered, pulling out a pair of fairy wings. "They'd suit you perfectly," he joked to Jasper.

"What was that?" she asked, a smirk spreading across her lips as she placed a hot pink wig on her head. She snapped her head towards Dustin, causing the hair to flip dramatically.