-Surprise surprise-

Bắt đầu từ đầu

and that's how am that keeper of the cycle as without Life there cannot be Death.

I turned from my memories and looked over at Max, grinning to myself, there was a circle of black dust swirling on the ground around her and her left hand was raised, same black dust circling around it too.

I watched as there was a flash of darkness, whistling softly to myself, she tried many times before but this is the first time she succeeded in calling forth a hell beast.

hell beasts are what the names say, beasts, monster, creatures from hell, the one she summoned was a wolf, it was made of molten rock and ash with part of burning and burning flesh releasing odourless smoke in patches around its body, eyes bright flames compressed into the eye sockets.

"not bad" I said, hopping off the desk and walking over, the teacher himself only had gotten a small cub or puppy as a hell beast.

the wolf beasts are my own beasts so if I was against them being summoned it will not matter how much you try you won't be able to summon them as I made them.

it was right after Life was taken away and I was given their responsibilities, Hades was still creating most of hell so he let work in getting used to this new ability I only used that create the wolves and nothing else, now I just help him with other stuff as he'd overwork himself if I let him.

lucky him hell isn't exactly how humans envision it, some that end up in hell have a relatively calm life in a town, neighbours of other souls and demons, only those that deserve true punishment are taken to that special part of hell to suffer for a long time, other then that the normal folk will only be able to complain about the heat but they'll get used to it.

"thank you" she said with a smile.

"but that is nothing compared to what I can do" a bit narcissistic sounding but it was the truth my powers surpass hers greatly.

"I bet, you kill and brought someone back with a touch and snap of your fingers this morning" I saw the teacher gawk at her words, surprisingly no one told him I guess, I nodded at her words.

"my turn" I held my arm out horizontally and flicked my wrist.

the windows slammed open as really strong winds rushed into the room, pushing the desks, chairs and people around, darkness swirling up around my feet and legs like an angry ocean, swirling and climbing up my legs, over my torso and down my arm and too my hand, the wind pulling my hair around but I didn't care as the human wouldn't be able to look my way with all this wind. 

a large smile sat on my face as the two humans huddled against the wall, covering themselves, I flicked my wrist and the wind was gone in a second, dropping the furniture out of the air and letting them loudly crash down.

I covered my left eye back up with my hair as I smoothed it back down, when the wind completely died out and all stopped moving death was felt behind me... or more like one of my creations.

Max's pov:

I had taken a few steps back when the wind kicked up and covered my face as all was sent flying, it sent us back against the wall and we crouched there, hoping nothing would hit us in this mess.

as the wind died off suddenly all turned extremely calm when all stopped crashing down, I brought my hair away from my face as I carefully opened my eyes to a crack before they opened wider then they've ever been.

behind Eath hovered a creature of stories and nightmares I never thought I'd meet with.

a winged grim reaper.

from what we know about grim reapers we knew there were two different sorts, one normal and one extremely rare so for Eath to be able to summon one without looking the least bit affected she must have immense reserves of power as even a hell beast was hard for me and I was one of the strongest in this school.

"holy mother of Jesus" Mr. Col whispered as he stared at the reaper with me, the only sounds in the room being the long and ragger breaths it took, almost a gurgled tone to it as if it had water in its lungs but its chest didn't rise nor fall, it just hovered there, holding the scythe in a tight grip and staring us down with its eyeless face.

"impressive right?" she asked with a grin, pulling of her left glove, hovering it over the reaper's chest but not touching it. "if I were to touch him like this he'd die too, perish like all that her a soul" she said, wiggling her fingers and dragging her thumb over her throat before putting the gloves back on "but why would I hurt death's helper? I can't imagine how hard it would be to deal with all the souls alone" she waved her hand with a snap of her fingers and the creature bowed down to her before vanishing into a cloud of black dust.

when I met up with Red I spilt all that happened, all the details she was even more impressed then I was.

but now that gave me incentives to get even stronger.

there is this sport we all love and strive to compete in, the name is simple 'The Power Games' it is so ingrained in our society once every two weeks instead of normal PE we are trained to be able to participate in them as each year the schools around the country organise a tournament and my dream is to be selected for one.

if you are one of the two selected for that schoolyear you'll compete against other duos from other school and the four best players will be able to win a scholarship to train to go on worldwide tournaments with other countries.

this obsession for the sport for me came early, my brother had once been one of the most renown players, having the most reported win-to-lose ratios of all players ever participating, him and his partner were unstoppable.

but they glory met a tragic end, his partner was heavily injured and died in the hospital while he was paralysed from the neck down, never to walk nor move by himself ever again.

it did shake out family up but my dream never was taken away, I want to become a player too and nothing will stop me from achieving that.