Ch. 1. Jumin Han ~ 1 ~ (Daughter)

(I don't own this picture!)

[Anime: Mystic Messenger (Technically, it is not an anime show, but what the heck, I will accept Mystic Messenger requests)]

The raven-haired male sighed as he turned in his bed, not noticing the little five-year-old creeping through the door.

It was morning and a weekend where Jumin can finally rest and have a lay-in which he never really does. He can have a nice, peaceful, calm, -

"Papa! Papa! Wake up! Eeleona!" (Means: wake up! And it is said as 'Ee-duh-ah) A little girl's voice called as she jumped up and down on her father's bed. "Papa!"

Jumin groaned as he opened his silver eyes and rubbed them. "Hn? Y/N?" he groaned in his deep voice that was raspy since he just woke up.

"Wake up! You have work, papa, and I have school!" Little Y/N cried, pulling the covers off her father.

"But, Y/N it's the weekend..." Jumin sat up, almost becoming awake.

Y/N pouted and crossed her arms over her chest. "I saw the date! It's Monday, papa!"

"...Monday...?" Jumin turned his head to his very expensive digital clock that had both the time and date on... It was Monday... Eight twenty-two... And he had work today.

"Oh God!" Jumin snapped awake as he rushed out of bed. It wasn't like him at all to forget what day it was. Great now he has got his daughter going to tell everyone he mistook the date and slept in, he didn't want Y/N to tell Zen since... well... Zen will mock him and find new ways to catch him off guard about -whatever he meant- 'issues'.

"Y/N go get ready while your father gets dressed, I'll call Assistant Kang to make you breakfast and take you to school. Hurry!" he pulled out a dress shirt and some dress pants to go with.

Y/N sighed and nodded with a roll of her eyes before jumping off Jumin's large king-sized bed and walking out the door, she didn't leave without giving Elizabeth the III a glare and stuck out her tongue. Let's just say that Y/N and Elizabeth have a little.... Rivalry... heh...

~~~

Time Skip brought to you by Author-chan keeps writing Jimin instead of Jumin. Geez, this is what I get for being an A.R.M.Y and a mystic messenger fan... Not that I'm complaining.

~~~

After Jumin got ready he rushed out the door to smell honey on toast (don't complain it's really nice). Jumin panicked as he thought that Y/N made toast by herself. The raven-haired male jogged to the kitchen to see Y/N sitting at the kitchen's island and Jaehee spreading honey on the well-done toast she prepared for the five-year-old.

Jumin placed a hand on his chest to clam his speeding heartbeat. "Are you okay, Papa?" Y/N asked, her very own silver eyes locking with her father's. She looked more like her father but had her mother's smile, skin color, and bubbly attitude.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine..." he mumbled. "I have to go..." he turned to leave the kitchen.

"Wait!" Little Y/N called as she got off her chair. Jumin stopped and turned to look at her with a questioning look. "Pick me up first!" Y/N stopped in front of her father.

"Y/N I don't have-" The silver-eyed male was cut off by Y/N saying: 'Ah!' to shush him. Jumin reluctantly bent down and picked Y/N, so that she was facing him. Y/N reached to Jumin's tie and neatened it out.

"There, if you left for work with a messy tie, people will think you were rushing... Think of a good excuse, Papa." Y/N smiled at her father, who gave her one back.

"Thank you, I will." He chuckled and kissed her forehead, making the girl giggle.

After that he left for work and made a pretty good excuse to why he was late. Heh... no one will know.

(A/N: Hoped you enjoyed!)