Jeff the killer X Slender part 2

(Jeff's POV) (back in a room)
I started to hear noises like someone moving around the room.
My vision was blur....I couldn't see much. My arms felt weak and numb. It almost felt like they had fallen asleep. I slowly try to open my eyes, but it was to no use. I felt so weak to the point I just wanted to keep my eyes closed.
I heard a door open then close. The footsteps got louder and louder as it came closer to the bed. That's when I heard a familiar voice speak up.

(Slender's POV)
I sat next to the pale skinned man in a chair as I watched him lay there silently in bed. Hoodie and Masky were in the other room. Toby however stayed next to me by my side.

"What are you planning on doing with him slender?"

There was a few seconds of silence before I spoke up

"....He belongs here. With us."

Toby looked at me with a confused look

"But s-slender. I thought you didn't c-care about the innocent. Why save him?"

I gave Toby a annoyed look.

"Toby....there's a reason why I put this person on drugs. We need him calm. I've seen what he can do. And let me tell you something Toby, he is very unstable and dangerous."

"How do you know?"

"I saw what he can do. i saw his memories. He killed his own brother......his own family. He...belongs here."

Toby look at me with wide eyes. As he looked over to the man, he realized how he was starting to move.

"uh....slender?"

"yes. i know Toby"

Toby slowly reached for his axes, preparing himself for if he was to attack. I quickly stopped him as i put my hand on his arm.

"There is no need for that."

"o-oh ok."

"Do me a favor and go get masky."

"Y-Yes slender"

As Toby made his way out of the room, I reached out to put my hand on Jeffs head slowly.
Then there was a flash...