Book: Dynamic.

Book Review

Writer

alohamoron

Book name

Dynamic. Okay, one-word names are my favourite thing I don't know why, and I love it so much. It fits with the story and the fact that she was in an orphanage because her world had changed, it was constantly moving – dynamic. 10/10.

Plot

I love the plot and the backstory of who she truly is in the prologue and who she believes herself to be. That her parents love her so much and, yet she didn't think so – it's tragic but it sets the book nicely! 10/10.

Characters

The main character is lovely, and I love her name so much. I love that all the characters are shown before the book and the fact that the prologue includes those who aren't fully seen yet. 9/10.

Originality

I think in the golden trio era, it's hard to have originality because it has to at least somehow follow the plot of the books in order to make sense, but there are sub-plots and backgrounds and so much that makes it stand out for originality and it's nice to see that! 9/10.

Rated out of 10: 9/10.

Additional thoughts

the playlist is really cute and I absolutely love the book cover too. The book as a whole has been planned very well and it's an incredible effort made!

Reviewed By InspirationExists