Frickety Frack Merry Christmas

You trudge up the mountain with the rest of Team Victory. Lindsay chatters in your ears about Tyler.

"Tyler's back!" she squeals, her bright blue eyes filled to the brim with excitement.

"What? Gurl, no way!" Leshawna humors Lindsay.

"Good for you, Lindsay!" you smile at her. Even if she wasn't a teammate, you'd still be happy for her. Plus, you know what it's like to be in love with someone on another team.

You look over at Cody, who is walking with Team Amazon. Sierra's practically breathing down his back. This makes you nervous; not because Cody would ever pick her over you, but because Cody is visibly unnerved by her stalker tendencies.

You wave over at Cody. He shyly grins back. Then Sierra hugs him fiercely and Cody's happiness is replaced by a look of pain.

You sigh loudly. Suddenly, Owen yells. He scrambles to the summit of the mountain. The rest of you follow behind. You're treated to the sight of Chris in traditional German garb, standing next to piles of raw meat. Owen immediately digs in.

"Easy tiger," Chris tells him as you approach. In his host-voice, Chris says, "Don't think of this as raw meat, think of this as raw building materials! Over 1500 species of sausage call Germany home, hence the theme of our most efficient challenge yet-"

"Shut up and stuff it!" Chef roars, appearing from behind a pile of meat. You exchange glances with DJ and Leshawna.

"Each team must make a giant German sausage by shoving meat into the grinder," Chris explains. You gaze upon the rusty mechanisms that you're being tasked to use. It's not the worst challenge in the world... But there's things you'd rather be doing. Like kissing Cody, for example.

When Chris dismisses you to the challenge, Team Victory hurries over to your meat grinder.

"Alright, DJ and [Y/N], you shovel!" Leshawna tosses you and DJ two shovels. "Lindsay, you stuff. I'll do the grindin'. Start believin' in the impossible, babies, 'cause this pig is about to fly."

"Alright!" you cheer, inspired by her words. You begin to shovel as quickly as possible. There's no way you're going to lose your first-ever challenge.

"Ewwwww!" Lindsay cries as the meat begins to process.

"It's okay girl, keep going!" you encourage her. As you shovel, you glance over at Team Amazon. Courtney and Heather are arguing. Cody is looking disgruntled. Sierra is building a meat-Cody. Gross.

You refocus on the challenge. A seagull suddenly lands on the meat. Seagulls?? In Germany??

"DJ, watch out for the-" you cry out, but it's too late to stop him. In one fluid motion, DJ chucks the bird into the meat grinder.

"What?" DJ gasps when he registers what he's just done. "No! No no no!" He runs over to Lindsay's side of the grinder and buries his face in the plastic tube of meat. 

"Oh DJ, I'm so sorry-" you begin to say, but the bird suddenly pops its head out of the plastic. It's featherless and naked.

"Ga-ahhh!" Lindsay backs away in fright. 

"He's alive!" DJ says with delight. "Maybe I'm not cursed after all."

Then the seagull pelts him with a wad of meat.

You resume your meat-tossing. Izzy passes by, Noah in her arms.

"Heheheh!" he chortles, pointing. "Cody has a tiny sausage."

"At least my team has a sausage!" Cody retorts. He stops grinding for a moment to glare at Noah, then his gaze shifts to you. 

"Oh, you heard that?" he splutters, his cheeks turning as red as the meat.