"Daddy doesn't like my tail either, he thinks it's ugly," I said.

"He loves your tail," she said.

I shook my head. "He doesn't, he doesn't like me and he doesn't like the babies either!"

"Gee, you're really drunk," she said. "And you're slurring all your words."

"No im not," I denied.

Am I? I don't think I'm drunk, I sound perfect!

"We should get you in bed to take a little nap," she said.

"I don't need a nap, I need to get a new tail," I said. "And then if I get a new tail then Daddy will think I'm pretty and then he'll love me again."

"You can't get a new tail," she stated.

"Yes I can, I-I can make my own tail," I said.

I hurried up to Jamia's room, stumbling and falling on the way. I dug through her closet and her scarves until I found a nice, black scarf. I tied it to the end of my amputated tail and smiled.

"New tail!" I cheered, looking at the limp scarf connected to my tail.

I went downstairs and gasped in shock when I saw Daddy in the kitchen.

"Daddy!" I cheered.

Frank scowled as he looked at me and I felt my stomach drop.

"D-do you likes my tail?" I asked.

"I came home because Jamia told me you got drunk, Gerard," Frank stated.

I burst into tears again. "You hate my new tail!"

I pulled the scarf, which only pulled my tail and I fell to the ground as I cried out in pain. Frank wrapped his arms around me, gently picking me up to carry me upstairs to the bedroom.

"I just want a new tail so you'll love me again," I whimpered.

"Baby, I can't understand what you're saying, you're slurring too much," he said.

"I'm not slurring!" I denied. "I'm a perfect talker! I'm like legible but in a sound way."

Frank just looked at me in confusion before he tucked me into bed.

"No, no sleepy," I denied, kicking the blanket off.

+++44444444444444444444444He grabbed me when I tried to run away and pressed me down against the mattress.

"Baby, I will handcuff you to this bed," he said.

I giggled and nodded, bringing him close to press my lips against his. I turned us over so I could straddle his hips, my hands clumsily trying to undo the buttons on his shirt.

"Gee, stop," Frank said. "You're wasted."

"No, I just want you," I said.

Frank shook his head and sat up.

"You need to lay down and sleep," he said.

I shook my head and Frank wrapped his arms around me, cuddling with me in bed. I smiled, hugging him tight. Frank gave me my paci, gently scratching my ears.

"Daddy, I feel sick," I mumbled.

Frank carried me to the bathroom, holding my hair back as he gently rubbed my back. I threw up, crying quietly. Frank helped to clean me up and give me water when he was done. He carried me back to bed and I felt a lot more tired now as I fell asleep in the bed in Frank's warms arms.

The bed was cold and empty by the time I woke up. The clock said it was already two in the afternoon and my head was pounding. I whined, hugging Lola to my chest. I managed to get up and stumble myself down the stairs.

"Come here, Kitten," Jamia said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I know red wine gives some of the worst hangovers."

She sat me down on the couch as I cried quietly. She gave me some Tylenol and Gatorade. I took the medicine, taking a few sips before I laid down on the couch.

"You just need to get some rest," she said. "I'll get you some food and you can watch a movie and just try to sleep. One of the best cures to a hangover is just sleeping it off. And unfortunately for you, you have a taste for red wine."

I sniffled quietly, my head still pounding. She turned on Tangled for me on a low volume and gave me some of the food she had made for breakfast. She pulled my legs up into her lap as I ate.

"Where did Daddy go?" I asked.

"He had to go back to work after you fell asleep," She said.

"I-Is he mad at me?" I asked nervously.

"Well, he isn't happy," Jamia said. "Just don't worry about that right now, just try to relax."

I nodded slowly as I ate, making sure to drink my Gatorade because Mia Bia told me it would help me feel better, even if it tasted kinda funny with my waffles.

Frank came home a little bit later and although my hangover was better, it still hurt. Frank carried me upstairs and set me on the bed, helping me get undressed.

"A-Are you mad?" I whimpered. "Am I gonna be in a lots of trouble?"

Frank didn't say anything, carrying me to the bathroom. He filled up with tub with a nice, hot bubble bath and gently set me in before joining me. Frank's arms wrapped around me and I smiled, leaning back against his chest.

"Daddy, I'm sorry," I whispered.

Frank sighed softly and kissed the top of my head.

"You shouldn't be drinking, Kitten," he said. "And you definitely do not drink without my permission. Especially not that much."

I nodded softly and he gently ran his hand over my arm in a way that made me all warm and happy inside.

"You drank way too much way too quickly," he said. "You were really drunk, do you even remember what happened?"

"I remember finding the wine and cuddling but then it's kinda fuzzy," I said.

"I was about to take you to a hospital, you were so drunk I thought you might have alcohol poisoning," Frank said. "You had so much wine. I-I was so scared that something might happen to you."

I looked back and saw that his eyes were watering.

"I'm okay, Daddy," I whispered.

I gave him a soft kiss and he smiled.

"You are not allowed to drink alcohol unless I tell you that it is okay, understand?" He asked and I nodded. "Any more of this and I may just need to send you to rehab."

I giggled softly, kissing his cheek.

"How are you feeling, Beautiful?" He asked.

"I think I'm feeling a lot better now," I said.

"Good, I'm glad you are," he said. "Now just lay back and relax."

I nodded, turning back around. Frank wrapped his arms around me and I smiled softly as I closed my eyes, humming happily as I laid with Frank.