Chapter 2 : we don't talk about that

Your P.O.V

"D-did I die again?" I asked groggily, but when I spotted three odd figures peering down at me with pure curiosity . I knew that something was off....did they save me? "Who...Who are you?"

My question snapped them out of some trance a weird anthro purple wolf wearing a mask and orange boxers with a rather cute star pattern, extended his paw. " My name is Kedamono ! And this-" he gestured to a young ,teenage looking , boy " is Popee , he's a really sweet when you get to know him !"

He declared his mask falling of as his emotions change, Wow, I thought . Popee seem displeased by the latter statement "No, I don't get any nicer ."he said matter of factly. I just smiled , and tried to push my self up, my chest ace horribly and I knew if I did not take my Inhaler I'd be in for a hell of a coughing spree.

"May I have my bag? " and maybe some water I though as thirst wrapped it's iron fists around my throat. Kedamono nodded quickly and left to get my bag . I looked at the last unnamed man, he wore a orange and yellow onesie and his head looked like a smaller sun. I giggled and cocked my head to the sun man.

  " Who are you?" I asked my voice scratchy from thirst. " I'm Papi ! I'm glad your okay!" I was about to respond but his face contorted slightly and he shot a glance a Popee "Go get her some water son, she must be so thirsty!" Papi stated. Popee looked furious  " I'm not your son old man!" He stuck his tongue out but obeyed him nonetheless.

  Just then Kedamono returned with my luggage and a plate of apples . My mouth water, or at least the best it could " t-thank you may I have one ?" I pointed at one of the apples, " Of course I though you'd be Hungary ! " his face changed to show a warm smile. " I-I don't get it why are you being so nice to me?" They were being so nice I was not used to such welcoming... did they want something?

   Kedamono's masked changed to show a concerned mask and he took my hand  " you were hurt! I could not just leave you there!" I began to cry I was so confused I had forgot my inhaler and the water Popee had just brought me. Tears streamed down my face I clutched Kedamono as my emotions stormed me and my self hate raged in my heart.
*************************************

Kedamono's P.O.V

  I stared down at the flower girl, I did not even know her name, and here she was wrapped in my arms as Popee and Papi watched . I drew circles on her back , not sure how to help her. Her (H/L) (H/C) covered her eyes and I could see the stems of the Roses that grew form her head.

  She looked up her (E/C) (eye color :p) eyes sparkled with tears . My face felt hot, she suddenly smiled brightly and wiped tears from her face "Ha, sorry about that! I get emotional sometime , my names (Y/N) " she said tenderly I just smiled back . What a sweet kid, I hate seeing her cry.