"@rydelr5 - More sleepy than beauty 😍👫😴 "

I go through Twitter too and see that Kylie just posted a photo of me.

"@kyliejenner - @rydelr5 answering the #R5family ...by the way,London...you're beautiful! I can't wait to see you getting LOUDER tomorrow #pumped 😝🇬🇧"

I look at her and she smirks going back to her phone.I take a photo of her and answer her tweet with it.

"@rydelr5 - @kyliejenner going on Twitter! I'm so pumped that you're finally on tour with us #LetsgetLOUDERLondon 🇬🇧👭"

I lock my phone and put back on my purse.We finally arrive to the place where we're taking the photos and it's a huge garden with cute lights.

Kylie:OMG...it's so gorgeous.

Mark:Guys and Rydel...they're waiting for you

We got to the dressing room and change into our clothes.My first dress is a long red dress straight to my body with the necked back.They put my hair up in a perfect bun and make a makeup.The boys are ready when I finish putting on my high heels and go to the garden.Kylie and Ryland are the official R5 photographer of the night for Instagram.Vanessa got a call from Switched at Birth producers early and she had to get back to USA and now we don't even know if Laura is coming because of her movie which lets Ross a bit down.We stood in the garden and take some photos together then I take some photos alone and with Ratliff.The boys go take photos alone and I go change into my second dress.My mom said I'll change 4 times.My second dress is short,a little above the knee in green emerald.They put my hair down and curl it like hair after-beach.They put a little more makeup and wait for the boys to finish.Kylie and I took some selfies and I post on Instagram.

"@rydelr5 - sissy from anotha motha 👭💜 "

We sit in the couch in the dressing room and wait for the boys.

Kylie:So...the Hudson's siblings arrive today?

Rydel:Yep...they must be in London already

Kylie:Ahh

Rydel:You shouldn't worry about Savannah...her and Ryland are done and the little man is craazy over you

Kylie:Yeah...I'm craazy over him too...and you and Ratliff talked about the girl in Poland?

Rydel:Yes...we're cool now

Kylie:That's great...ahh,Delly...I think I know Brandon for a long time...if I'm not confusing

Rydel:From where?

Kylie:School...my home school teacher gives classes to him too.

Rydel:Really?

Kylie:Yeah...but we didn't have anything...he and my friend Pia were the one having a thing

Rydel:But you know each other?

Kylie:Yeah...from the time I used to date Cody

Before I could answer her,Ryland and the boys come running to the dressing room.

Rydel:Ratliff...what happened?

Ratliff:It's raining

Photographer(Matt): It'd be really cool if you go outside and do some photos in the rain

Rydel:It'd be so awesome

Matt:Too bad I'm sick so I can't

Kylie:So...Matt,do you trust me to take some photos of Rydel in this rain?