The bad boy fell for me?

" It's over"

Those two words would forever change my life.

"What do you mean?" I whisper while trying not to cry.

"I said I'm breaking up with you, what are you deaf?" he asks rudely.

He turns to walk away.

"Wait! Brandon, why are breaking up with me?" I ask

"Well lets see, 1. I can't get you in bed with me. 2. You are too girly for my taste. 3. Kissing you is like kissing a slimy, pink, monster." he states.

I glance down at what I'm wearing and instantly feel ashamed. he's right I'm too girly.

"Ok" I say, tears brining in my eyes and blocking my vision.

I start walking quickly away without giving him another glance.

Six months. I spent six months with that jerk and now it's over.

As I shuffle down the hall swiping tears off my cheeks I slam into something and fall straight on my butt.

"Watch where you're going." a husky voice grumbles

"Sorry!" I squeak. I instantly begin lifting myself up while sniffling in the process.

I look up at him and he realizes I'm crying.

"Oh. umm here let me help you up" he suggests. He looks like he feels bad about being rude to me and honestly I'm offended he would be so rude

"Ok" I say. I'm kind of shell-shocked and overwhelmed.

He reaches out and offers me his hand. I take it and he pulls me up while I try to keep my dress from flipping up and revealing my cheetah undies.

"Umm thanks." I say shifting from side to side brushing my long blonde hair through my fingers nervously. this guy looks so familiar. have I seen him before? I moved here about six months ago.

"No problem." he replies.

We stand there awkwardly for a second and I suddenly notice we're the only people in the hall.

"So... why are you crying?" he asks. He looks a bit scared as he waits for my answer. he probably isn't used to dealing with crying girls

I look down at my brown flats nervously as new tears brim in my eyes. I look back up at his tall, lean figure.

"Well um my boyfriend of six months broke up with me" I start.

I've been here for six months i realize suddenly. I was a fool for letting Brandon seduce me like he did. I was a lonely girl who couldn't make friends and I fell into his trap when all he wanted was to get me in bed. now that it's over, I have no friends. I'm such a loner.

"What? why?!" he asks in an exasperated tone. then he corrects himself. "I mean who would break up with you? I mean...never mind"

Was he getting flustered or what?

"Well he couldn't get me in bed, he said kissing me is like kissing a slimy, pink monster, and apparently I'm too girly for him." I explain.

The guy gives me a look of pure outrage. I watch him as he balls up his fists

We stand there for a few silent minutes. Awkward as ever.

"So what's your name?" I ask trying to break the silence.

"Noah" he answers.

"Oh ok I'm..."

"Chloe? I know" he finishes for me. " I mean like I hear your friends calling your name in the halls."

I'm pretty sure I'm blushing right now. he knows my name! But that's a little stalkerish. how does he know this?

"Lets get you cleaned up." he suggests gesturing to the bathrooms

"Ok"

We head towards the girls bathroom. I stop in front of the door.

"You can't come in." I say giving him a curious look as he starts to come in and instantly blocking the door frame.

"Yeah I can. the camera doesn't work." he grunts pointing to the camera above the hallway.he gives me look that says 'try and stop me and see what happens'

Feeling a bit intimidated I push open the door and walk over to the mirror.

Oh my Lord. I look awful. my blonde hair Is everywhere, my mascara is running, and just no.

I pull my pink polka-dot brush and pull it through my hair until its silky smooth. I quickly braid it back into a fishtail and pull my baby hairs back with bobby pins. then I touch up my makeup and observe my work. almost perfect.

I look behind me and see Noah patiently waiting. God. how could I have never seen him before? he is gorgeous. he is a whole head and a quarter taller than me, has short brown hair, black eyes, and little dimples when he smiles.

I don't even notice I was staring at him until he waved his hand in front of my face and smirked.

"Ready to go to lunch?" he asks

"But it's almost over... in like five minutes." I reply

"Who cares about school lunch? lets go get some subway." he says grabbing me by the shoulder and steering me out of the bathroom.

I swallow down my protests and follow him as we exit the school and head down to the student parking lot.

"Which car is yours?" I ask

"I want it to be a surprise" he says covering my eyes with his hand and leading me in the direction of his mystery car. my heart beat picks up at his touch.

When he allows me to see again I gasp in surprise.

"A Delorian? I love Back to the Future!" I shout.

All thoughts of my breakup are lost as the doors come up and i practically bounce into my seat.

Jared laughs at my face ,which probably has the worlds most goofiest grin on it.

And that's when I realize that I don't even know this guy. who even knows if he's really taking me to subway? I discretely pull out my phone and dial 911 and hover my finger over the call button just in case of an emergency.

And I pray to god I won't have to use it. He's really hot.
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

As you can probably guess, I am a major girly girl myself

This is not my first book! I've written one, it got famous, i got bored with it and deleted it. I've written another that's gotten like 4 reads. so, hopefully this one will be as successful as my first book.

This is the first "cliche" type book I've ever written. I'm trying to keep it original. so, if you guys think I'm straying between the lines of unoriginal just politely let me know.

Also feel free to follow me on polyvore at beauty-babes4. I just started an account on there.

Oh yes! and I am SO sorry for uploading this without a cover but I promise by the next upload I'll have one up! if you would like to make me one you can private message me and we'll work out the details!😄

Thanks for reading!
-Chloe