Niall Horan fanfic - How could you?

You moved in with Niall in his flat about a year ago. You love living there. You are sitting on the couch in Niall’s arms. You don’t really pay attention to the TV, because you are too busy making out. He gently rubs your back. You get goose bumps on your arms. He moves his hand to your arm and feels the goose bumps. He pulls back his head…

Niall: “are you freezing dear?”

You: “just a bit.”

Niall: “it is kind of late… do you wanna come in to bed, under the duvet with me?”

You: “yes, I would love to.”

Niall smiles and kisses you sweetly. He takes your hand and leads you to the bed room. You get into your pajamas and brush your teeth. Niall takes you by the waist and pulls you into the bed. He makes sure, that you are lying really close to him, so he can hold you tight. He knows that you love falling asleep in his arms, especially if you can hear his heartbeat. You turn around, so you can have your head on his naked chest. You fall asleep.

The next morning you wake up by Niall gently kisses you, and gives you breakfast on the bed. He sets down in the bed and crawls under the duvet. Then he joins you with the breakfast. He steals some of your food, you just laugh, because you think, that it is just typical Niall. You kiss him sweetly on his cheek. He giggles and says “Can I get a real morning kiss from the most wonderful girl in the entire world?” “I don’t know. I guess you have to find her first.” You answer. He leads his hand to your cheek and strokes it sweetly. Then he kisses you passionately. He plays a bit with your lips, before he pulls back and says “baby you know, you are the most wonderful and amazing girl in the entire world to me.” You smile widely and hug him tight. “Niall you are such a darling. Now when I think about it… why are you so sweet this morning?”

Niall smiles his unbelievable beautiful smile. Then he finds a box, in the night table beside the bed. He gives it to you. Before you open it, you are wondering what it can be… it is not your anniversary and it can’t be a proposal, because the box is to flat and you are already living together. “Open it!” Niall says excited. You smile at him and open the box. It is a key. You smile a bit confused and look at Niall. “Are we moving?” you ask. Niall laughs, kisses you and says “nope. It is the key to my heart and my love.” “aww… that is so cute!!” you answer. Niall smiles mischievously and says “aaaand… it is the key to the beach house, we are going to live in, on our little vacation, that we are going on tonight.” You look at him surprised. “Are we going on a vacation? Why?” “Yes we are babe! And because I want to get a little away from here, but you know I won’t leave your side unless I have to because of tour.  And this could get really romantic.” He replies. You get up and start packing, because you are leaving in a few hours, because the ride takes a few hours as well.

Later that day at night you and Niall arrive at the beach house. It is really cute. Niall tells you, that the beach is a private beach, so you can have it to yourselves whenever you want. You go inside, and the house is amazing. It is really late by now, so you decide to go to bed. You fall asleep in each other’s arms.

The next day Liam and Danielle come and visit you. They come just before lunch, so you decide to have a picnic on the beach. You and Danielle are really close, so are you and Eleanor. Louis and Eleanor just had a baby, so they couldn’t come. You are sitting and talking gossip with Danielle, Liam and Niall are laughing at you. You don’t know how it happened, but suddenly it starts being more romantic, so it starts feeling more like a double date.