Chapter 1

After much confusion, arguments, and even more arguments everyone in the chatroom decided it was best to leave it for now and deal more with it tomorrow during the match. The three original chat members of the chatroom were quite surprised by the information. They entered their group chat through the regular messaging app already installed onto their phones.

MJ: My place or Cris?

Cris: Yours.

Cris: We can't do mine today

Corie: Why?

Cris: Brother + His friends = Much eavesdropping on our convos

Cris: I'm surprised he didn't try and read the messages while I was in the chatroom

Corie: You're in the same room as him right now?

Cris: Yeah, I didn't want to get up

Cris: I was in a comfy spot but they're getting too loud

MJ: Mk, just head to mine

MJ: But head through the back way

MJ: And don't say anything

Corie: Huh?

Cris: Is someone over?

Corie: We can just talk on here if we gotta

Cris: ^

MJ: Nah it's just the senpais

MJ: But ya know Trashy, he's getting Momma mad

Corie: Oh~

Cris: Shall we give the new couple a little bit of a scare?

MJ: Oh thought you two would never ask...

The two put down their phones, telling their respective guardians of the night that they would spend the night at MJ's place seeing as they would end up heading to the same place tomorrow. They packed their volleyball gear and clothes to sleep in for the night and to wear in the morning the next day. They grabbed their school volleyball team jackets and headed out to their friend's place.

As told in the chatroom they headed in they heard lots of yelling. Cris already hearing a few familiar words despite the language being spoken wasn't English, Spanish nor Japanese. Cris chuckled quietly and continued to sneak in quietly with Corie following closely behind. They made it to MJ's room successfully without being caught. After placing their bags on MJ's bed, the two quickly rushed to the door and peeped both their heads out the door to watch the quite amusing scene taking place in the living room.

"Ahh! Iwa-chan help!" The light brunette pleaded as he hid behind his childhood friend for cover.

"MJ... calm down." The 'mother' of the three spoke as calmly as he could, but even he knew there would be little he could do.

"Trashy, if you just take off the shirt everything will be fine." MJ said through gritted teeth, staring straight at the latter.

"But I don't have a shirt to wear!" He complained childishly.

"That's your fault for not bringing another shirt! My parents trusted you two to watch over me and baby brother while they were away. But that doesn't mean you get to wear my clothes!" MJ huffed. "Why not just sleep shirtless even! It's not like you haven't done that before."

"But this one is so comfy~!" The third year pouted, resting his head on Iwazumi's shoulder while slowly wrapping his arms around his waist. "Plus Iwa-chan says it'd be inappropriate."

The darker brunette blushed lightly but scoffed and turned his head so he wouldn't be able to see it. The midget smirked, pleased by the sight of the third year couple, quickly taking a mental picture of the scene so to tease the two about it later.