Chapter 1

Third person Pov.

Tsuna was just doing his paperwork while his Guardians are destroying everything in the Mansion. Well, except the Queens because they have a concert.

"10th, you got more paperwork." It was Gokudera with two more stacks of paperwork.

Then Tsuna broke his pen in half and grab another pen from his desk.

"Tsuna! You got more!" It was Yamamoto with two more stacks of paperwork.

Then Tsuna broke another pen and grab another one.

"Yo! Ototo, you good?" It was Dino.

"Oh. Dino-san, of course I'm good. How's you Elizabeth-san and your son Dante?" Tsuna asked.

"It's going great. It's just that I need you guys to babysit Dante so me and Liz can go to a meeting with the Gesso Family." Dino said.

"Maybe the Queens can babysit. They once babysit Gokudera, Kyoya, and Onii-san's children." Tsuna said.

"Works for me." Dino said about to leave but…

Then Lambo barged in Tsuna's office and he has the bazooka on his hands.

"Hahaha! Tsuna-nii! Look what Gianini did to my bazooka!" Lambo yelled.

"Lambo-sama, it's not finished yet!" Gianini yelled.

Then Lambo trips and the bazooka flew towards to Tsuna, then Gokudera, then Yamamoto, then Dino. Then Kyoya came with Enma. Then two got swallowed by the bazooka and Lambo also got swallowed by the bazooka.

"Oh, no… Reborn-san and the Queens are going to kill me…" Gianini said while shivering.

"Who's going to kill who?"

Gianini turned and saw Reborn with the Queens.

"R-REBORN-SAN! Q-QUEENS!" Gianini shouted.

Then Shoichi and Spanner came.

"We're in trouble." Spanner said.

"Oh, no…" Shoichi said then hold his stomach because of stomachache.

Reborn and the Queens looked at Tsuna's office but no one's is in there.

Reborn glared and point his Leon-gun at three engineers.

"Where's Dame-Tsuna and the others?" Reborn ask threatening.

"U-Umm…"

"And why's the bazooka green?!" Serena yelled.

"U-Umm…" Gianini said.

"Gianini! You better find the others right now or you'll be train with Lilly!" Violet yelled.

"Me?" Lilly ask while pointing at herself.

"H-Hai!" Gianini yelled and started doing something nerdy to his computer.

"Now, where are they?!" Clara yelled.

"T-They are in P-Primo's t-time…" Gianini stuttered.

The Queens widen their eyes.

"400 years, huh… Interesting." Reborn said.

The past…

Seven pink smokes appeared in the forest.

"W-Where are we?" Enma yelled

"10th/Tsuna! Are you okay?!" Gokudera and Yamamoto.

"Yeah…" Tsuna said.