Baking

Reader's POV

"It was a Monday morning as you hear your alarm beeping nonstop. "Fuck off..." you say as you stop your clock from beeping. "Another day with Sayori," You thought as you get up from your previous place to get a granola bar. You stare at it intensely. "I guess this will do..." you say as you bite into it. You turn on the TV. 'What a nice morning..." you thought sarcastically as you look at the clock. "It's pretty early might as well get ready to wake Sayori up," You say as you finish your granola bar and get into your uniform.

You grab your backpack as you head out the door and walk to your neighbor Sayroi. Sayori has always been a lazy girl and not girlfriend material. She woke up late and barely ate in the mornings. Hell, it would be scary if she learned how to cook. All these thoughts ran through your head.

 You knock on her door waiting for her to at least answer or call out. "It's been nearly 5 minutes!" you say as the door swings up to reveal a heavy-eyed Sayori. "Hi (y/n)" She quickly covers her sleepy face with her usual happy face. "Sayori...you overslept again..." you say as you slap your forehead. "When will you grow up for God's sake" you mutter under your breath. "Meanie! you're the one to talk!It's not like you never overslept!" she yells at you.

 "Were nearly in college what are you talking about Sayori?" you yell back "hmp!" she says as she pouts and fills the awkward silence with her words. "Have you thought about joining a club?!" she chirps happily. "Not really interested in any clubs..." 

You say unenthusiastically. "I could really use a hand at my club you know!" She says happily. "No one really needs help at a literature club..." you say as you keep looking at the ground. "I know your intentions Sayroi..." "Meanie! could you at least come for a brief moment to meet my friends?!" she says half angrily. 

"Fine," you say as you roll your eyes at the oblivious Sayori. "Thanks (y/n)" She chirps as she wraps her arms around you as she smiles at you. You slightly blush and roll your eyes as you keep walking to school with your best friend Sayori."

-time pass- 

"Over here!" Sayori yells as she yanks your  arm dragging you into the literature club kicking the door open throwing you into the room yelling "Meet (y/n)!!!!" The three girls turn around to see you laying on the floor grabbing your head. "THE FUCK SAYORI?!" you yell as you notice the three girls. 

"Ah!...didn't expect such language..." the girl with the purple hair says. The girl with the brown hair just smiles and says "Ah (y/n) I didn't expect to see you here!" as she lends you a hand. The girl with the light pink hair was laughing as she says "What a baka!" "great...I set a bad first impression" you thought as Sayori rushes over saying sorry as she rubs my arm.

"Hehe it's fine he seems okay!" the girl with the brown hair which I already know Monika. "Uh...hello there," the girl with the purple hair says shyly. "Hello, there huh...I must not be important to her..." you thought "hmp! Sayori! why did you bring a guy! he has a bad way with language! This is a literature club!!!" she says all salty as she crosses her arms. "Natsuki...don't be like that..." The girl with the purple hair says. 

"Ah, so the little petite girl is Natsuki..." you thought...well you thought. "WHAT?! Why does everyone always notice my size first?! ugh!" she blushes and storms out of the room smashing the door behind her. "I said that out loud didn't I?..." you said as Monika giggles and tries to reassure you. "Don't worry! Natsuki is usually like this...maybe Sayori should check on her!" Monika says as she sends a signal to Sayori. Sayroi just nods rushing out of the classroom. "Tell me (y/n) why did Sayori just throw you in here?" she says.

"I uh I guess I decided to come, but Sayori got too...happy?..." you say slightly blushing looking down. "hehehe~ it's fine don't be embarrassed!" Monika says happily as she turns to the girl with the purple hair. "huh?!?!...oh um...hi..." She says all timidly petting her hair blushing. I nod at her blushing awkwardly.  Awkward silence covers the whole room until Sayori smashes the door open throwing Natsuki in.