The first day

One day when they went back from school, they saw a pretty girl walking beside them. Then sehun telling kai to approach that girl. When sehun want kai to approach that girl, kai started to felt shy. Sehun kept forcing him to do it. 'Kai, just approach her and we can become good friend with her.' he told kai. 'Sehun-shii, how could I approach her ? I'm too nervouse right now! kai replied with full of nervouness on him.

\ After a few minutes later /

After a few minutes later, Kai began to approach that girl. 'Hye. Can we know each other? Don't worry i'm not a bad boy.' He told her. 'Hye. Ofcourse we can know each other.' She replied with full happiness in his face. 'My name is Kim Jongin. People do call me kai so you can also call me kai if you want. Oh and what is your name?' Kai told that girl with his happy face. 'Oh your name is Kai. Nice to meet you kai. My name is Im yoona. People do call me yoona sometimes.' Yoona relied to him. 'Oh i want to introduce my friend to you. His name is Oh Sehun. People do call him sehun but be awrae that you will fall with all of his cuteness. Haha.' He told yonna about sehun.

'Hye yoona.' Sehun greeting yoona and winked at her. ' Hye sehun. Nice to know you.' Yoona said to sehun and smiled at him. Then all of them walking together and headed to the coffee shop for some drink.