Chapter 2: The Fuck-up

You and Badboy sat and waited for nearly an hour not talking much. Then you heard the agent from outside the bathroom door "Checking the men's room, now." "Unlock your stall door." she whispers too you. You do it and she quickly gets out of her stall and into yours. She's in tight leather pants showing off her fat ass and a small jacket wearing a loose necked tank top with the DedSec skull on it showing off her tattoo at the top of her chest, she's also wearing black thigh high combat boots. She's got multiple tattoos and a couple piecings and you think to yourself how hot she is while looking her up and down, then unexpectedly she hops atop your lap and says "Follow my lead."  The agent enters the room and you can hear his expensive shoes as the footsteps echo across the room. Then BadBoy starts moaning and she's moaning extremely loud and the agent stops in his tracks. BadBoy looks in your eyes making a face that can says one thing "Play along!" So you start moaning too and the two of you are pretending to be having sex in a disgusting bathroom in the back of a dive-bar. You start to get into it and you thrust a little bit adding a extra layer of "convincing" to your façade. The Agent clearly disgusted leaves the bathroom saying "Nothing here just a couple of dumbass kids." Then he leaves and BadBoy looks at you with a smile "Looks like someone got a little to excited." she says with a grin referring to your boner that she's sitting on. You sit there a little embarrassed with a huge boner with BadBoy sitting on top of it, then she grins and rubs her huge ass in the tight pants up against your dick. She tilts her around and kisses you while rubbing against your cock. You just met this girl well real life met and you don't even know her real name yet your making out and rubbing up in a disgusting bathroom in the back of a dive-bar.