Adopting the GoM (Kuroko no Basket x Reader)

You stood beside your older brother (f/n) while your mum looked at the children in the orphanage. Your mum overheard you talking to your friend Riko about how you wanted a younger sibling. You being easily bored went on a walk to have a look around. You saw a group of about seven kids outside, they were playing basketball with one another. They all looked happy even though they lived here. You walked around to see them. You looked at them and they were amazing for their age, they did seem awfully familiar to you, you shook that thought off and continued to watch them. You felt something tug on your trouser leg -Outfit on the side- you looked down and saw a little boy with light blue hair and eyes, he also held a blank stare. You bent down to his height and got a better look at his face, his eyes had a darker blue rim while around the pupil had a light blue. He seemed short compared to his friends.

"Yes?" you smiled softly at him.

"Why are you watching me and my friends?" he asked.

"Well, you and your friends have amazing basketball skills. I couldn't, not watch."

A ghost of a smile appeared on his face.

"I am (l/n) (f/n), what's your name?"

"I am Kuroko Tetsuya."

You smiled "That's a lovely name."

Kuroko grabbed you hand and pulled you over to the other children. You saw a group of boys mixed of heights. You caught all of their attentions, you smiled at them all.

"It wouldn't be very kind of us if we did not introduce ourselves." A boy with red hair and heterochromatic eyes, one of his eyes were red when the other was a yellow colour. They all stood in a line in order of height.

You kneeled down in front of them. "Well, I will start this off shall I? I am (l/n) (f/n), I am 16 and go to Seirin High School, I help manage the basketball team while my friend Riko coaches them."

"I am Murasakibara Atsushi, I like sweet foods and my favourite is maiu-bo, I am nine and in basketball I am the centre." He said while eating a bag of potato chips.

"Nice to meet you Murasakibara."

"I am Midorima Shintaro, I like listening to Oha-Asa Horoscopes, today my lucky item is this toy moose, I am the shooting guard in basketball. I am also nine" He said while playing with his glasses.

"Lovely to meet you Midorima."

"I am Aomine Daiki, going one-on-one with Kagami" He pointed to the boy beside him "Because he knows the only one that can beat me is me. I am nine years old and I am the power forward in basketball."

"Great! Good to meet you Aomine."

"Hi I am Kagami Taiga, I lived in America for a while and came back to Japan and met these guys and now live here, Aomine doesn't always win at basketball but, I too am a power forward in basketball. I am also nine like the rest of these guys."

"Hi there Kagami, nice to meet you."

"Hi (f/n)-cchi! I am Kise Ryota! I am nine years old and when I play basketball I often steal peoples moves" he laughed "my position is small forward and I love playing basketball with these guys!" He grinned

You laughed a little "it's amazing to meet you Kise."

"Hello, I am Akashi Seijuro, I am absolute therefor I am always right, I am nine years old. I play the point guard in basketball."

"So well mannered, great to meet you Akashi"

"You have already met me, I am Kuroko Tetsuya. I am nine also. Unlike everyone else I am not the best at basketball but I am sure that my hard work will help me improve. I do not have a specific position in basketball."

You smiled "It's amazing to meet you all, so can I see you all play basketball?"

"Sure!" Aomine and Kagami yelled in sync. Kise nodded enthusiastically. Kuroko nodded. Murasakibara shrugged and Akashi sighed at Aomine and Kagami's idiocy.

"I'm sure we can show you a game."