Day 7: The Amazon Forest

Börja om från början

"If you're right, you're a hero. If you're wrong, we know who to eliminate."

"Your parents must love this show, gets you out of the house." Gwen snapped back as she stormed ahead. We end up going right.

I tend to travel a bits way ahead then looping behind my group as I picked up a long stick as a weapon. Then I see Gwen hand to Cody his EpiPen before he gets picked up by a giant mosquito. I hit it with a rock causing Cody to fall into Sierra's arms. I then see her smile at me as she places Cody down and continues to walk. I sigh and continue to patrol my team.

Soon I try to stop everyone as I notice two Zing-Zangs ahead, but they don't listen to me and end up getting us caught by the Zing-Zangs. I use my stick blocking their spears and use self-defense training to not only knock one of them down, but also bruise him. Then I hear a grunt and turn to see the other Zing-Zang holding his spear to Cody's neck. I drop my staff and hold my arms up in surrender. 

They tied my team up to a tree as I was separated from them and tied up on the ground, triple knotted, as to avoid me trying to escape. They also gagged me and beat me up a bit to the point where I'm pretty sure I have a broken rib, busted lip, bruises all over me, and probably a cut on my head causing blood to fall. I didn't flinch or cry in pain as this was happening...actually I don't feel any of the pain I'm supposed to...I guess my pain endurance raised expenatually. I was laying on my side due to the beating I took. They sit me upright against a stump, lower my gag, and I hear music. Oh, no we're singing. I listen to the music start.

Heather: We should have just gone left. We wouldn't be in this mess!

Sierra: I said so too, but then Gwen used Cody's EpiPen!

Heather: Now if he gets bitten...

Cody: My obituary's written!

Kaylub: Oh, what would I do then?

Gwen: (rapping) Tied up, rope is no joke!

Spears in our face, get us out of this place.

Ain't having the luck that I anticipated.

Probably means I'm eliminated. Yeah, I'm out!

Heather: O-o-out! Ooh, ooh, yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

The Zing-Zang then notice Heather is missing a tooth and reveil a statue that looked like Heather but with a gold tooth. 

"I think they think you're a god of some kind. Which means the rest of us are expendable," Cody said as they grab Heather and return the gag over my mouth. I managed to bite one of their hands and growl before getting hit upside the head.

I try to struggle as my ropes cut deeper into me causing me to get close to bleeding, but I ignore it as I'm left to glare as they put a gold tooth in Heather's mouth. They bow before her as Gwen is spewing nonsense due to stabbing herself with Cody's EpiPen.

Night fall and morning returns as Gwen is out cold due to the EpiPen. "Once the epinephrine wears off it knocks you out good," Cody said.

"Her snoring is making me crazy." Sierra said pissed.

"I thin you mean crazier." Courtney imputed as I gave her a side look from my tied up spot leaning on a stump. "Heather make them untie us."

"What if I ask and it makes them angry? Angry enough to sacrifice one of you. You don't want that," Heather said as I tilt my head.

"She's got a point," Cody said as I look at the ground.

Later Chef shows up and one of the Zing-Zings holds a spear at him. 

"No, it's okay. If you want to get on their good sides, you should kneel before me. I'm a bit of a god to the Zing-Zing."

"Those aren't Zing-Zings. They look like local peruvian teenagers." He cuts the rope holding my team before cutting me free, Gwen falls to the floor out cold.

"But the outfits?" Cody asked as I stood up rubbing my wrists which were extremely red.

"The spears," Sierra added.

"Your actors in this year's shakespeare in the jungle production of Macbeth?" Heather said surprised as they showed her a promotional poster.

"We play the borders, also sorry about beating you up...you actually put up a good fight and you hit hard." They say as I nod forgiving them as Heather complained.

"Guess you aren't a god after all," Sierra said with sass in her voice.

"And you lost the challenge, y'all get to vote someone off." Then Cody gets bit on his thumb.

"Oh, no, I just got bit by a red ant." My eyes widen as I rush over and start to suck on his thumb taking the poison out.

"If only there were someone we could blame for all of this." Gwen starts to wake. "Morning Gwen," Heather said.

"Did we win?" Everyone was glaring at her as I looked away.

We arrive back on the plane as I sit next to Cody in the elimination room. Then Alejandro enters and starts talking to Heather. I tune them out not interested in whatever they were going to talk about. Then Chris comes in. 

"Alright, Amazons, are you ready to find out who you choose to eliminate? What you think Cody, you give that a big, fat, thumbs up?" He said making fun of his bandaged hand. I giggle softly to myself. "Let's take a look at who you all voted for, just for fun." I gulp as it showed everyone.

Gwen voted for Heather with a bribe to Chris to forget the parachute. Courtney voted for Heather as well. Heather voted Gwen. Sierra voted Heather along with a fangirl moment. I voted for Gwen because of the EpiPen moment nearly killing Cody. Cody voted for me... he voted for me. I start to tear up feeling my heart shatter. "There all done."

/"He voted for me? Why would he vote for me? It just...it," I proceed to cry unsure of what else to do.\

"Let's just get this over with," Heather said as I tried to keep the tears in.

"I guess this would be a good time to watch Heather fall out of the plane, you know, if this had actually been an elimination round. But it's not, surprise," He said laughing as the others looked at Heather in fear.

I was in the compartment between the elimination room and the economy class being held by Chris. My face raw red from crying as he wiped my tears. I leaned into his touch seeking out his warmth. He pulled me closer to him as I cried my heart out in his arms. He would speak soft nothings to me while rubbing my back.