truth or dare💦

1 week later

V: so mom I was wondering if I could go to the mall with valerie and some other friends?

M: other friends as in?

V: other friends as in her boyfriend and adym.

M:okay whatever

V: thx mom love ya

A: so what did mom say *he says as he pulls me in his room and kisses me*

V: Mmm adym stop😊

A: okay but did she say yes we could go?

V: yup so get ready

Violets POV

I was on my phone when adym walked in and shut the door then picked me up so I took a picture BC the mirror was there and this is the picture ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Then posted it on my snap PS I dyed my hair brown during the first week and most of my friend were snapping we saying "who is that" and all that but I have that one friend (Valarie) and she said "ohh girl he better be treating you good" and "GET S...

Then posted it on my snap PS I dyed my hair brown during the first week and most of my friend were snapping we saying "who is that" and all that but I have that one friend (Valarie) and she said "ohh girl he better be treating you good" and "GET SOME GURRRLLL💖"
But that is Valerie for ya lmao😁.

Val=Valarie

V: OK lets go get in the car adym

A: I'm driving

V: okay

*at the mall*

Val: ohh hey girl

V: hey boo

A: who is this?

Val: oh I'm Valarie and you are

V: mine  *I say as adym grips my hand*

Val: oh so this is him the one from your story

V: yes This is him my bby

A: I love ya *he says as he kisses me and picks me up as Valarie records it*

V: Valarie stop😂😂

Val: he is here

V: who

Val: Sawyer

*after the mall*

Adyms POV

Once me and violet got back from the mall we went to her room and cuddled then I got on top of her and kissed down her neck she quietly moaned in my ear and she then stopped me before we got any further and asked me if I wanted to go to valeries house BC they are having a Lil party with some friends and I said sure and we went on our way as I was gripping on her thigh......

*at Valerie's house*

Val: violet do you wanna go down in the hangout room and play truth or dare with jasmine,soi,you,me,adym,and Justin?

V: yeah sure

(playing truth or dare)

Val: violet I dare you to make out with adym for 20 seconds

V: okay *I say with a smirk*

(20 seconds later)

A: okay Violet I dare you Too take a peace of clothing off of your choice

V: okay *I say as I take off my crop top*

S: okay justin I dare you too run up and down the road in just your Calvin's

J: okay

(10 seconds later)

Jas: Valarie I dare you too take a peace of clothing off of your choice *she says as val takes her shorts off and adym stares and bites his lip*

V: adym? *I whisper to him*

A: sorry baby *he whispers back*

Val: okay ummm... Violet I dare you to go in my room over there and let adyn do whatever he wants to you and you can't do Anything for 7 minutes..

V: okay

Violets POV

Me and adym went in the room and he pushed me on the bed and he started kissing me on my neck going down taking off all my clothes then going inside of me I moaned very quietly in his ear then our 7 minutes was up and we went back with every one and the only people there were soi and val making out so we told them we were gonna go and we would see them tommorow for our Lil double date at Starbucks so me and adym went to In N Out to get something to eat and all I got was fries and a coke and Adym got a burger large fries and a coke..

To Be Continued.....ik this is a long chapter but I haven't wrote since I started writing the new story💗💖