The crowd claps and cheers as Rose looks at her husband as he gives her a charming smile making her laugh.

"Wow, that is the first time the Royal box has ever been wolf whistled," the crowd laughs along with Harry and Rose.  "There isn't a single person in this country that wouldn't like you to be in charge just for a week.  It would be like when your parents go on a holiday and leave you the house."

"Is anyone excited about the new Royal baby?"  

Rose rests her hands on her bump as she hears the crowd roar with excitement for Harry knowing this is something that he has wanted for a long time.  A twinkle was lit in his blue eyes as his eyes cast downwards to her bump.

"Can you just imagine Harry as a dad?  I mean honestly.  I could see Rose walking into their home with everything out of their drawers and Harry trying to find their baby after playing a game of hide and go seek and failing miserably."

***

"He wants me to do what?" Rose shrieks into the phone as she had been talking to her mother.

Allison had called wanting to check in on how everything was going with her daughter.  There were two months left until the baby was due.  But that was one of a couple things Allison had wanted to talk to her about and Allison had been dreading this second part knowing how much stress it could put on her daughter.

"Nathan he, uh," Allison struggled with the right words to say to her daughter.  "He's 'graduating' this week and going up in rank with the military.  It's a big deal and he told us that if we weren't there to support him he would never forgive us."

Rose rolled her eyes at her younger brother being over dramatic.  She was heavily pregnant and seven months pregnant, almost eight.  She knew time was running out soon though if she wanted to fly in an airplane and if she were to do that it had to be now.

"I'm heavily pregnant though mom.  My back hurts and my feet are swollen.  Why is he acting as if it's the end of the world if someone doesn't show up?" Rose exclaimed as she rubbed her belly feeling her son kick against her hand as her husband looked at her in confusion.

Rose ended up putting the phone on speaker so that Harry could listen as well.

"I don't know, Rose.  I really don't.  But were a family and we need to support him just like he has supported you with everything."

That was before he decided to hurt me though by choosing his girlfriends word over mine.

Rose rolled her eyes annoyed as Harry brought her closer to him.  

"Alright, alright.  We'll be there."

Harry looked at his wife unamused at her statement.  After her phone call ended with her mother she hung up the phone.

"We?  As in both of us?"

"That's right.  If I have to go you do too."

"What about our engagements that we have planned this week?  Damn Nathan!  Now I have to cancel last minute.  Do you know how unprofessional that will make us look?  Granny won't like this."

If it were any other day but now he wouldn't complain.  He would go with his wife and support her and be there for her but because they already had engagements planned all week with charities he felt awful.  He wished that Nathan would have told them in advance and that they would have had more time to let the charities know but unfortunately that didn't happen.

Rose groaned knowing that her husband was right.  She laid her head on her husband's shoulder.

"I know.  And I completely agree with you.  I'll talk with Granny later on today and hopefully she will understand while you call the charities.  Why does Nathan do this?"