F O R C E

Rey couldn't believe it, that she was lying awake over the beautiful tormentor called Kylo Ren. Since their newfound connection, he was a non-stop visitor of her subconscious and even in her everyday thoughts, but recently however... She had thoughts of him sexually. She wanted him to dominate her and have her in even the worst of ways. As much as it was awful to want the enemy, she found the concept of a forbidden affair between a Supreme Leader of the First Order and a Jedi knight exciting.

Tonight, the lust was wild and she needed to fulfill her craving for him. Just as she tried to go to sleep to dream some more....

"Rey."

She looked deeper into the black, shadowy crevices of the room to find her muse against the wall. "Kylo. What're you doing here?" She asked curiously. "Your thoughts.. You are aware that we're connected?" She nods. "If you think that's weird, it's fine." She shrugs it off and turns over and closes her eyes.

Then to her surprise, Kylo then rushes toward the bed, towers over her and pins her wrists down. "You want this, right?" She nods eagerly. "Good. Now I want one thing clear.. Do NOT call me Ben. Call me Kylo because you best believe, I'm Supreme Leader of that pussy."

Rey's eyes grew dark, the lust taking over as he immediately grabbed both her wrists and pinned them up higher above her and began kissing her hard then moving down her neck and leaving love bites wherever he deemed fit, as she closed her eyes and moaned loudly, begging him not to stop. He picks her up and sets her on his lap and he begins to disrobe her and takes her hair down. He moves down the base of her throat down to her breasts, he palms one roughly and his mouth is latched on the other, her head lulling back as she tangles her fingers into his hair. She moans softly and he looks up at her, her hooded eyes and her lips separated, she looked beautifully raw, and that drove him out of his mind.

He lays her back down and starts kissing down her stomach towards her heat, and she props herself up on her elbows to witness and endure the pleasure he's about to put her through. He loops his arms through her legs and rests his hands on both sides of her hips and kisses each thigh teasingly and just hovers over her heat looking right up at his goddess.

"Kylo.. please.. destroy me." She begged.

"Why should I?"

"I need it, I need you to destroy me."

"Good answer. Because you will be the only one I ever want to conquer and destroy. Understand?" Rey nods tentatively and then he finally plunges in only to send her into a white-hot frenzy of euphoria he's bestowing upon her, she grips the sheets and cries out in pleasure, gripping his hair once more and rolling her hips to match the sync of his tongue.

"Kylo I'm close.. fuck.."

Then he withdraws and gets back on top of her to kiss her one more time before inserting himself, causing Rey to gasp at the girth and the length that's going inside her and grip his shoulders hard as he starts going in and out slowly and gaining speed over time.

"Harder.. Go harder.." She gasps and she grabs his free hand and slides it over her throat making him choke her. He looked down at her and she managed a faint smile as his fist was around her throat.. He thought she looked even more beautiful like that.

"Rey.. Fuck.. I'm so close, it's coming.."

In the moment, he climaxed and managed to pull two more thrusts, filling her up and hiding his face in the crook of her neck as he collapsed on top of her, both of them sweaty and breathless messes. He looked down at her as she eventually lulled off to sleep and moved a small hair away from her face and then kissed her forehead and whispered the words she never once thought he could ever say.

"I love you, Rey. You're mine now."