Important, please read!

So I'm sure you've noticed my absence, and I apologize.
Things came up and I started to drift away from this and many other projects I had in mind. Nothing depressing happened, just school and other events with friends and family. However, that is not what this is about.

As I looked through this story, I couldn't help but feel immensely disappointed in myself. The sentence structure was rash, things were incredibly rushed and so far there hasn't been much of anything that I wanted. I do realize now that I must have been too excited for my own good.

So, being 5:016am and haven't gotten a a wink of sleep, I announce that all the chapters in the story will be deleted.

But wait! There is good news.

I can't just leave this story behind, so, as it says in the title, I had been revising some things. I will pick up on that, and republish the new and improved chapters. It's not just the chapters that will be improved, but the whole plot. I will take things easy and slow so it will be enjoyable for you, dear readers.

Things in the plot have changed, but every character that has shown up as far as the latest chapter will appear sooner or later along the story.
Characters will also be different, as I didn't execute their actions and personalities like I wanted to.
I'll also be adding a little thing that I think will be fun.

Besides that, the ending will still be the same, just things will be different leading up that point. Please do not be discouraged, I promise to work hard and make this an enjoyable story. It's the least I can do.

So, when will this new chapter come out?

The first new chapter will be published tomorrow morning, as soon as I leave for school, so probably around 8am. The first chapter might be a little short, but it's just to kick things off! Release schedules will be roughly 2 - 3 days apart, so I shall be publishing a lot more frequently! (hopefully)

I am still planning to release the story following after this. I may even write a third in it's given time.

Thank you for reading, I hope you have a good day/night!

•.°+