Chapter 1 - My Bestfriend

It was a bright early morning in Seoul City. The sun's morning light shines through the whole room of a sleeping girl. Lying on her bed like it is her everything, she slept like a baby, and she did not dare to wake up at this time even though school is about to start in about half an hour. Suddenly, a loud yell inside her house burst out of nowhere. The yell became clearer and clearer, nearer to her room. Then, the door to her room opened without hesitation with an annoyed old man standing in front of it. Due to the sudden outburst, the girl woke up from her rest. She looked up at the man who came close to her bed.

Tiffany: Appa! Why! I was about to dream of my love fantasy with my favorite boy group! (crumpy)

Dad: Well, postpone it to your next dream cause if you don't get up now, you'll be late for school!

Tiffany quickly looked at her time. Surprised, she immediately pushed her dad out of her room and changed to her school uniform as fast as she could. She applied light make up, packed her stuff and headed downstairs. She went to the kitchen and took a piece of bread from her dad's hand, and swiftly left the house without saying goodbye. Her dad and her brother who was just about to poke fun at her due to her tardiness, again, did not notice she was gone so quickly. In fact, it was a typical Tiffany and her family morning because this happens most of the time.

As Tiffany went outside her house gates, she made contact with someone without looking and fell on the ground. She grumped and look angrily at who was the person who made her fall. It was her childhood bestfriend.

Taehyung: (laughs) Oh man, you should watch where you're going. (quickly help her up by landing her a hand)

Tiffany: (annoyed, stoop up) Ya! It was your fault.

Taehyung: My fault! Anyway, I've been waiting here for half an hour. Did you overslept again ?!

Tiffany: What! .... No!

Taehyung: You did.

Tiffany: Shut up! Honestly, I don't know why you are so mad. You are the one that always wants to wait for me and go to school together.

Taehyung: Well, you agreed to it and we live next to each other! (Pointing at his house and her house)

Yes, Tiffany's best friend Taehyung lives next to her. They have been friends since elementary school due to their parents knowing each other. They are practically inseparable from childhood till now. They always tell each other what happens in their daily life, and help each other with their problems. More importantly, they always tease each other. Yet, even tough they make fun of each other, they remain the best friends.

Tiffany: Whatever. Common, we will be late for class if we don't speed up and I'll tell the teacher it was your fault if we cannot make it. (runs without him)

Taehyung: Aish! Now you're scolding me for this. (annoyed, quickly follows her)

The bell rang. Both of them surprisingly made it to school on time. They both entered the class and was greeted by each of their friends. Taehyun handed to his seat which was in the back of the left corner, and Tiffany; the middle one. Tiffany sat on her seat and slump on her desk, exhausted from the running. Her three friends immediately laughed at her knowing the reason why she was tired.

Taeyeon: I am guessing you overslept again.

Tiffany: Shut up.

Seohyun: Watch your language unnie.

Sunny: Seohyun didn't we tell you to drop with this nonsense about manner etiquette and the honorifics. We are in the same school year.

Taeyeon: Well she is technically two years younger than us since she is an exceptional student who skipped two grades. (pat on Seohyun shoulders)

Seohyun: Ah hihi thank you Taeyeon. However, I will never drop honorifics since it is how we should conduct ourselves in life.

Sunny: Oh brother. How can we teach this child about life.

Tiffany and Taeyeon laughed at Sunny's comments with Seohyun not understanding anything. During that time, Taehyung greeted his friends. His friends and him were apparently the most popular boy group in the school, labeling themselves as BTS for some reason. They were known to be the most comical, energetic and handsome student in the whole school.

Taehyung: So what did I miss this morning guys?

Jimin: Not much, we did not have time to play foot this morning. So we ended just cruising around the school for some fun.

RM: Anyway why did you come late?

Taehyung: (Points at Tiffany) Her again!

Jin: As always (Laughs) It is so funny that you guys are bestfriends. You guys always argue and tease each other.

Taehyung: Well, I always end up winning. (Laughs with his group)

Suga: By the way, apparently a girl was checking you out when you ran to school this morning.

Taehyung: Another one?

J-Hope: You are so popular. All the girls are in love with you. (sarcastically)

Taehyung: Well, look at myself, nobody can resist.

RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope and Jimin: Oh shut up.

Taehyung: Who's the girl?

J-Hope: (Points at the girl who was looking at them all the time) Her.

Taehyung: (Smirks) Be right back guys.

Taehyung went to the girl and leaned closed to her. The girl blushed and hid her smile. Taehyung was talking love-dovey with her but giving her false hopes since everyone knows that he is the biggest player in the school. Even girls know it but end up falling in "love" with him anyway. All they want is his attention and his affection. As they were talking, Tiffany and her friends noticed them talking from afar.

Taeyeon: Well here we go again, the player is back at his game.

Tiffany: Yeah...

Suddenly, the second school bell rang which states the start of classes. All the student went back to their respected seats and classrooms, as the homeroom teacher came in the class. Class began shortly. During the lesson, Tiffany could not stop thinking about something, again. It kept bothering her to a point that she hated herself for it and, also, she wanted to cry because of his action.

Tiffany: (Why do you always do that to every girl, even strangers...)