Phillip nodded, finally understanding what Heejun is saying. 

"You never know, Phillip," Heejun said while patting his friend's shoulders. "Shit, I didn't imagine myself talking love at this stage in my life... I mean I'm not even falling in love until 40... Uh... shit, am rambling... what I mean is, your talk with her might finally clear your mind and it might finally help you make a decision." 

Then Heejun sighed. "Man, I love you, you know that? But this is so fucked up. Man, you have to choose okay? You already talked to Jessica. Now talk to your girlfriend. And then decide, okay? But talk to her later, cause seriously, you smell."

Phillip gave him a small smile and nodded. "Thanks, man. Will you tell her to meet me at the hotel later after rehearsals?"

Heejun nodded. "I will. Now go, take a bath and brush your teeth."

"Yes, Dad," Phillip answered.

Heejun rolled his eyes. He watched Phillip get a clean towel from his bag and went inside the bathroom to take a bath. He waited five more minutes before he opened the door and went out, immediately closing the door.

Phillip's girlfriend, who was leaning on the wall, immediately stood up straight when she noticed Heejun coming out from the room.

"Hey, Heejun!" she called. "Is he awake now? Can I talk to him now?" She looked a little excited and a little nervous.

Heejun shook his head. "Still asleep. Why don't you come visit him later after the rehearsals so you can talk properly? After all, we need to go to rehearsals this morning."

Phillip's girlfriend sighed. "All right. I thought so. I'll come back." She looked so dejected that Heejun felt guilty.

"You go try to talk about it later, okay?" he said while smiling at her. Phillip's girlfriend nodded and embraced Heejun, which made the latter guiltier so he immediately got out of her hug.

"Uh... yeah," he said somewhat awkwardly. "See you around."

Phillip's girlfriend gave him a small smile and walked away. He watched as she disappeared from his sight.

"Oh the things I do for you, Phillips," Heejun muttered.

---

Jessica just finished drying her hair when a knock on their door was heard. Hollie, her roommate, jumped up from the bed to open it.

"Must be Josh," says Hollie excitedly. Jessica, who's still preoccupied by last day's events, didn't even hear Hollie. She just continued to stare into space while combing her hair.

Hollie disturbed her thoughts. "Hey, Jess!"

Jessica jumped, surprised. "Y..yeah?"

Hollie rolled her eyes. "You are so not yourself today. Anyway, you have a visitor. Your knight in shining armor is here," she said, winking. Before Jessica can even say anything, Colton appeared right behind Hollie.

"Hey, Minnie," he said, winking. Jessica just had to smile. Colton never fails to make her smile.

"Hello, my skinny mini Mickey," Jessica answered. "What are you doing here? I thought we'll meet at the lobby?"

Colton grinned and sat beside her on the bed to hold her hands.

"Can't wait to see my Minnie," he said, looking right into her eyes. "And can't wait to see her happy," he finished, to which Jessica blushed.

"Er...am still here," came an amused voice.

Jessica blushed more. Colton laughed.

"Sorry, Hollie," he apologized and turned his attention back to Jessica. "Ready to go now?" he said while standing up and offering his hand to Jessica.