ZERO

RIVERDALE STAR AND MUSICIAN HOMEWRECKED BY BALLERINA?
Written by Daniella Asher.

Get ready for horrible news, people; Madelaine Petsch and Travis Mills broke up! But, the important thing here is why. The couple had reportedly been dating since February 2017, and were going strong up December. It was confirmed by Petsch on her Instagram on December 18th, with a short video of her sitting alone in a restaurant, pouting, with the caption "loving the single life."

Prior to this Petsch had liked multiple Instagram posts by actress and dancer Alexia Blue, (@lexia), who is most known for her new role on The Gifted and publicly speaking about her mental health, and came out as gay last year on Twitter. They have both been in Canada while Petsch was filming Riverdale at the same time, and are believed to have hooked up then. It's unknown whether Petsch likes girls or not.

The ex-couple have not confirmed this, but Blue has posted pictures of coffee and movie dates on Instagram the past month, which could very well have been with Petsch.

For now, though, this is all we have. So what do you think, is Alexia Blue a homewrecker?

READ THIS!

Hana Hayes to appears in season three of T@gged

27 celebrities who opened up about their mental health in 2017.

Madelaine Petsch talks about life before Riverdale

Alexia Blue talks new TV series