Chapter 14 : Let's Do It

Start from the beginning

It reminded me that we're still best friends.

Mugman's POV

It was 11:00 pm, and I sat on the throne wide awake. I stared at the ceiling window. The roof of the cave glistened from the entering moonlight, giving the illusion of a star-filled sky. I wrapped myself in my blanket, daydreaming.
I wonder how it's going. I'm sure their having fun... I thought to myself. Yes, readers, I know their doing "the birds and the bees". Cuphead explained to me how it worked, but I don't fully understand it still. I do know it's where babies come from, and that people like to do it for pleasure. But that's all I know. Seriously. What are they doing that brings so much pleasure? And babies.
But before my questions could be answered, I heard a faint noise. A fwoosh, as if something was speeding past us. Or someone...
I left to investigate. Sure enough, I saw someone standing in front of the office door. He was reaching for the knob when he noticed me. He glared at me with golden, glowing eyes.
A chill ran up my spine,"H-Hey! Stay away from them! I know what you're here to do!"
He stood tall and slowly walked towards me. A cool, threatening voice escaped his lips,"Do you?"
I gulped,"You're here to hurt King Dice!"
He clapped his hands slowly,"Good job. You guessed right."
He kept moving forward. I started backing up. He smirked,"But do you think that my plans could be stopped by an eight year old?"
Crud! What would Cuphead say? I was internally panicking, but I had to stay calm and brave. I readied myself for a fight.
"I dunno, why don't we find out?" I threatened.
"Why don't we?" He agreed. He suddenly lunged for me. I jumped out of the way, and shot a blue beam. It whipped the side of his face.
He glared.
I'm dead.

King Dice's POV

"Ah-!" I jumped a bit. The Devil was using the tips of his nails and lightly gliding them down my chest. I felt goosebumps travel around my body.
"Ooh-Did I pinch you?" He said.
"No, it just surprised me," I told him.
He had already undressed me, leaving the only my undergarments. He got closer and licked my collar bone with his snake-like tongue. I gasped a little. He made his way down my chest, kissing each curve lightly.
I giggled, it felt nice. Then I stiffened when I felt his hot breath close to my boxers. He wasn't doing anything, just breathing.
"Dice?"
"Y-yeah?"
"I want to try something, but, only if you're okay with it," He looked up at me. I know what he was proposing.
I gripped the bed tightly,"Go ahead, I'm ready."
Slowly, my shorts disappeared and cool air stung me from beneath. I shut my eyes in preparation, and as soon as I did, I felt his tongue down there. I gasped and began to pant. He started at the top, covering every spot. Then, he engulfed all of it. I moaned with delight, which tempted him more. When I couldn't bare it anymore, I released the tension breathing heavily. The Devil lifted his head up, and smirked at me.
"Boss?" I breathed.
"Yes, babe?" He answered, scooching closer.
"Can-can I t-try?" I asked.
My question made him turn red.
He cleared his throat,"Well-uh-you can try. I mean-do you want to?"
I sat upright and wrapped my arms around him. I kissed his neck, nibbling a little. I felt him perk up. I lowered myself and buried my face in his chest. I stared at him with a lustful gaze.
"Teach me your ways," I cooed.
He grinned sheepishly, blushing madly. He moved his hand around my chin and tilted it downwards. From there, I guessed. I sucked the top, hearing him moan, aroused by my improvisation. In all honesty, I could see why this attracted so many people. As I had my fun, a random thought popped in my head,

I wonder what Mug's doing.

Third Person POV
Technically, it's the author's POV but whatever.

Little did King Dice nor the Devil know, Mug was fighting for them just outside the door. The Stranger threw bolts of dark electricity at Mugman, throwing him on the ground.
But Mug refused to cry. C'mon, Mug! He told himself. You're all grown up now! Besides, King Dice and Devil need you! He picked himself off the ground, and stood tall.
He spat some milk on the ground then smirked,"Is that all you got?"
The Stranger narrowed his eyes at him,"I don't have time for this! I've waited 600 years just for this night, and I'll kill you for trying to stop me!"
Mug grit his teeth and aimed his finger, the tip glowing blue. He wouldn't dare to move, even when the Stranger came at him full force! Then, at the last second, he jumped out of the way. The Stranger smashed into the ground.
He rose, blood dripping down his forehead. Wait, not blood. Wires!? He roared and charged for Mug again.
Mug shot at him, but the bullets ricocheted off his metallic skin. He needed a new plan but before he could act, the Stranger grabbed him by the handle and threw him to the ground. Mug coughed, cracks forming along his porcelain head. The Stranger found much joy in this reaction because he picked him up and threw him again. And again. And again. He kept doing this until there was an earsplitting CRACK!