-Intro-

Guyssss

Guyssss.
So Lemonade with Lipsdripping is basically going be a like a talk show but a book. A talk show book.

I will be interviewing different writers from across the globe.
Some readers will be featured too ✨

Now you readers are going to be the audience. I dunno how you're gonna do that but I want you to be clapping even when I crack dry jokes.
By dry jokes I mean jokes that need some lotion (wink wink).

I don't really have anything to say here.

If you think this is a good idea say 'yay'

If you think this sucks say 'nay'

It might interest you to know that even if you think this sucks I will still go ahead with it. The poll is just for the fun of it*tongue out*

I will be naming every part of this talk show book Lepisode- gotten from Lemonade and episode. Genius much!

That's all for now. Maybe as we go on I will come up with an anthem for this.

Please have it in mind that questions will be about you, like - personal, professional and the rest of that stuff.

Don't be scared! I'm not going to ask for your house address or how much you have left in your account.

Here's a list of writers I want to interview first.
Who would you like to see get featured first?

1. Rukayyah Abdullah- of CHANGE OF HEARTS, MI AMOR AND HILWA

2. Amirah Julde- of SULTAN AND THE STORY OF US

3. Yasmin Muhammed- of OUR MARRIAGE, DR AZEEMA, MY MARRIED LIFE, DUNIYA AND NAI'MA'S STORY

Please have it in mind that I joke a lot, so don't take stuff i say to heart ⚡️

Now bye!

*comment who you want to see first*

Dry joke: I won't be giving anyone any Lemonade so please come along with your lemonade 😘