New friends

I walked down the two steps that lead to the lobby of our neat dorm. It smelled like cleaning supplies and old people , but I didn't mind I wouldn't be in there much.

As I kept walking I started seeing the fire ad hearing people talk and laugh. It kept getting louder and brighter as I kept walking. When I finally got tithe camp fire I just stood there.....i had no one to talk to or even stand by , I was standing there like a weirdo for at least 15 minutes.

υgн ιм ѕσ вσяєd , тнιѕ ѕυ¢кѕ.

As I just started to turn and walk away , a tall skinny girl walked up to me , I think it was the person I seen earlier. But I'm not sure because it was dark.

" Hey!" she said load , very load."are you new here?"

"Yea it's my first year." I said quietly , I'm really shy when I first meet people.

" Cool my names Autumn!" she said just as loud as before. " I noticed you were over here by yourself , do u wanna come over there with my friends. there really nice!" she's really nice , but I'm scared I'm not good at meeting people.

" Sure , I guess " I said quietly again , with a little shake in my voice. " my names Tia " I said normally , so I wouldn't be akward.

So se walked over there by her friends , I followed. They were all talking , when we got all the way over there they all stopped talking and looked at me. My heart was beating so loud and fast that I was scared they were going to hear it , so that made it beat even faster.

"Hey guys this is Tia" she announced to all of them " Tia this is Lydia , Cassidy , my sister ana , oh and here comes jake per there." she told me all there names , I hope I remember all of there names I thought to my self as the boy , jake was walking up the little hill.

" JAKE! JAKE! OVER HERE! COME ON! OVER HERE!" she yelled for him but it felt like she was yelling right into my ear.

He started to jog over here , when he made his way over here he put his hands on his hip and put all his weight on one foot.

ιѕ нє gαу?

" Hey jake." they all said at once while I just stood there not talking. I didn't want to say the wrong thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After awhile of them laughing and talking and me just standing there faking a smile so I wasn't totally akward.

Finally they said something to me , finally I wouldn't have to be a weirdo ,finally I might make friends , just finally.