{Cala Maria x Mermaid Reader}

It was like any other day, you were sitting on the dock  waiting for someone to stop by and at least say hi. You were about to head back underwater to your mer-village, when you heard laughing and splashing. You turned around to see another mermaid. 'Golly, she's gorgeous!' You thought. Her face made your heart skip a beat. She noticed that your (s/c) face tinted a pink shade, and she moved closer to you. "Um, miss? Are you okay?" She waved her hand at you. "O-oh um, sorry... I just thought you looked gorgeous today- but I'm a bit shy..." you twirled your finger in your hair. "Thanks! By the way- May I know your name?" She tinted a magenta shade, and stuck her hand out, "(Y/N) (L/N)" you shook her hand. "My name's Cala Maria!"
'Ooh, such a gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl!!'
"You have a really pretty name, Cala!" You  scratched the back of your head. "You too, (Y/N)!!"

(Time skip)

It's been a few weeks, and Cala seems to have grown to like you more and more each day. "So, Cala, what do you want to do today?" You asked her. "I thought of bringing you to my mer-village, but my father would not approve of our relationship." She sighed.

If only you could find a way....

{This one was short, I'm bad at writing fem x fem stuff.}