Night 2

Draya's performance shown in video above 👆🏼
Draya POV
Second night at the club and I'm feeling hype. Last nights performance was amazing. Men and women were throwing big bills at us. They loved us so much that tony wants us to close the show every night. Even those twin brothers said that they are coming back to see us. I cant lie they are fucking hot. Especially laurent. I saw how he was checking me out but right now is not the time to get sprung. I'm just tryna make my money and build my empire. Eventually i'll get me and mechi out the stripper business and we gone be large but until that day comes i'm just gonna make my coins and stash it away. Here comes mechi now with her over dramatic self.

Mechi: draya come on girl cuz your after me and i need my cheerleader cheering for me.

Draya: i'm coming. *smiles*

Mechi: what you smiling for?

Draya: i cant be excited.

Mechi: no you cant. Does this have anything to do with tho twins because if it does then you better get yourself together because they are here.

Draya: SHIT! Okay i'm ready. *walks out with mechi*

Dj telly: there they are the sexiest and baddest in the game.... DRAYAAAA AND MECHIIII aka salt and pepper.

I don't know where he got salt and pepper from but i guess i'll go with it. Mechi gets up on stage and i go to the front of the stage to cheer her on. My girl is doing her thing out there. You know i never understood why she likes to shake her ass in my face like they don't have niggas out here who would love to see her shake it in front of them. Mechi does have a fat ass. I turn my head and i see larry and laurent starring at us. I got a little excited but i couldn't let their sexiness control me. Once mechi was done i slapped her ass and gave her a hug. Now its my turn and i'm crazy nervous. I know mechi can see how nervous i am because its showing in my facial expressions. Just when i thought my night was gonna be fine mini comes over with her thot crew.

Mini: looks like you're up. Try not to break a leg. You dont wanna fall flat your face and be embarrassed and have everyone in the club laughing at you.

Draya: kiss my ass. I think the crowd will love it or you can just kiss my ass. Either one is fine.
———————-
Laurent POV
Mechi just got done and she was on fire i can see larry is starting to like her. We've never dated strippers before and don't get me wrong draya is beautiful but she might just be the rest of these whores in here. She doesn't seem to be out there but you can never be too sure with strippers. Now its draya's turns and she looks sexy as hell. I was about to start screaming for her but i need to hold my composure. Looks like mechi beat me too it.... She's been screaming for draya throughout the whole performance. She does look good up there doing her thing. Never seen a girl do so many tricks on a pole like that. Im just so amused and i don't care if larry is looking at me. I know he's watching me and giving me that look like I'm reading your mind. I don't think he wants to read my dirty mind.

Larry: bro you were talking about me falling for mechi but look at you. Your going crazy right now. Don't think I'm not listening to your dirty thoughts.

Laurent: look i just like to watch. She looks good up there but i don't think i wanna date a stripper. She fine but she could be like the rest. A real stripper whore who gives her pussy to any nigga walking.

Larry: damn laurent that's a lot but you don't know that. She could just be a regular stripper trying to make her coins. But i understand where you are coming from.

Laurent: thank you for understanding. Now stop reading my mind and watch the show.
————————-
Mechi POV
I was done with my pole time and now I'm watching draya. She's doing amazing up there and she's got caught the attention of that twin. He has been starring at her none stop. I wonder where the other twin went. He's fucking sexy with his tall self. I like a man i can climb on. I cant think about him thigh. I gotta keep my mind on the money. Im standing here cheering for draya and i feel someone gran my waist. I turn around ready to punch but then i see the twin. He looks so good up close. I gotta snap out of this trance I'm in.