Arabian Days

Jerry was walking in the dessert all alone, his party had abandoned him due to the intense heat, but he was going to be the one to investigate the strange occurrences going on in Egypt, but being the easily distracted person he was, he began to rap to pass the time.

" All right stop, collaborate and listen, Ice is back with a brand new invention, somethin, grabs a hold of me tightly, Then I flow that a harpoon daily and nightly
Will it ever stop? Yo, I don't know, Turn off the lights and I'll glow, To the extreme, I rock a mic like a vandal, Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle- " Jerry sang, before passing out on the hot sand from lack of hydration and tapping to quickly.

" That was pretty bueno my dude " A man walking up to him said, sipping a 2 liter bottle of coke.

Jerry woke up in a strange place, it was a small room with a tiny fan and mirror thingys. " How do you like my man cave? " Arabia Fats asked, smiling.

" Dude...this place is awesome! " Jerry exclaimed, high-fiving the agent of Dio.

The man explained his situation to Jerry, and while he questioned the morals of killing for money, he didn't have the right to judge because he would be dead had it not been for the Stand User.

The First Hour...

" Hmm...I don't see anyone here..." Jerry said, peeking outside with his binoculars.

" It doesn't matter if we see anybody, we just have to wait about 24 Hours max before the guys get here, then they'll die " Arabia Fats replied, relaxing in his chair.

The Second Hour...

" Arabia! They're starting to laugh at us! " Jerry said, worried for the fate of his newfound partner.

" [ The Sun ] is probably just playing tricks on them..." Arabia reassured, starting to sweat.

" You better have the chaos emeralds or some shit! They're coming this way! " Jerry shouted, as Jotaro threw a rock at both of them with his [ Star Platinum ], TKO'ing both of them in an instant.