Christmas special day 19

John POv:

"Morning" Clary yawned walking into the kitchen.
"Morning." I smiled feeding Lucy.
"She didn't wake you did she?" She asked worried.
"No no. I was already awake." I assured her.
Clary nodded and began cooking breakfast.

Clary POV:

Once everyone was eating I ran to get changed.

As i was making my way back James began to cry

As i was making my way back James began to cry. I walked into the nursery and smiled picking him up.

"Hey baby. You lasted longer then usual. Didn't ya? Yea yea yea." I cooed at him and he giggled.

I brought him to the others.

"Look who's awake." I smiled placing James down beside Lucy.

I smiled as I sat beside Troy. Troy snaked his arms around my waist and kissed my head. We all watched the twins play together. At around lunch James and Lucy had fallen asleep on troy and John. Troy and John put them to bed. Shortly afterwards I made dinner before heading to bed.

Jeff POV:

"Did Clary eat today?" I asked once Clary was out of view.
"She was complaining of a sore stomach this morning. And then she got sick just after breakfast." Troy said.
We all looked at him.
"Don't worry, she ain't pregnant." He laughed and we all laughed as well.