WeAreMillionaires #4

1. tell us a little bit about yourself.

 So, my name is Mafalda, I'm 15(almost 16) and I'm from Portugal! Right now, I'm only focused with my studies, because I'd like to go to Med School, which is highly impossible. Also, I love speaking English!!

2. whats your favorite book that you have written?

Wow, my favourite book... Well, I think it's Mystical Lands, because it's a book that is off my comfort zone. Besides, I love witches and supernatural powers, that's why I love The Vampire Diaries!

3. if you can take one person from a book you have written, who would it be?

 Uhh, maybe Dana from Mystical Lands, because of her personality and guts.. And, of course, Nick(also from that book) because I think that he's one of the best characters I've ever created.

4. who is your favorite author? for what reasons?

It's @defend.. Her stories are simply awesome, there's nothing more to say!

5. what is writing to you? a hobby, career, or just something to do?

It kinda depends on who you're talking to. For me, it's an escape way, or something that helps me relax. Not like a hobby, but more of a need. It's confusing, I know... And let's not forget that I also write just for fun and for the pleasure of writing!

6.how do you come with your characters?

They usually come with the plots. Usually my characters have to fit with the personalities I've created, or else the story itself will be ruined

7. plot?

They come from random thoughts that are wandering in my head. But they can also come from movies, books, or series that I like.

8. scene/environment?

I invent them. But only when it's not a fan fiction. I like "writing" the stories in my head.

9. do you consider yourself a good writer?

 I don't know. Some people have once told me that I was, but I'm not so sure. Let's say I consider myself an average and everyday writer.

10. lastly, do you have anything else you would like to share with your readers?

Don't be ashamed of what you do. So what if you don't have fans, you can write just because you like it! But, if you want people to recognize your work, then promote your stories on the social network!

Thank you for this interview! Kisses!