A Familiar Face

- Y/n's POV -

I noticed that Sana was curled up into a ball on the couch, that must be because she felt cold. I felt bad to leave her sleeping in the cold living room in an uncomfortable couch, so I carried her back to her bedroom.

Sana was very light and I had no problem transferring her from one place to another. As I entered her bedroom, the warm air from her heater greeted me. I removed her shoes and placed her on the bed.

Then, I made my way back to my own room to change. Not long after I finished my nightly routine, I started to drift off into a deep sleep.

...

I woke up in the morning, but I didn't get off my bed just yet. I just sat on the edge of the mattress and stared at my alarm clock.

I finally snapped into reality and started to make my way to the bathroom so I could brush my teeth and take a shower. But when I twisted the doorknob, the door wouldn't open...and that's when I realised I had a roommate.

...

After all the morning hassle, I finally managed to go to the nearest café so I could buy coffee for Sana and myself.

The weather was extra-freezing cold and my winter coat isn't helping me. But Thank God I arrived at the café before I froze to death. The café was shockingly empty, I could only spot four other people with me.

I carefully glanced at the group of girls that were sitting 3 feet away from me. It seems as though I found one particular person in the group familiar-looking. It feels as though I have seen her before...but I can't seem to remember when or where.

I decided to ignore this and order the two coffees.

"One Espresso, medium sized and one Cappuccino large sized please...for take away"

"Coming right up! You may sit down while you wait Sir" The Barista said,

I said "Oh it's fine, I will just wait here"

Suddenly, one of the girls from the group got up and started to walk towards the counter. 

She said, "May I have a Hot Chocolate, to go please?"

"Coming right up ma'am"

The girl waited for her Hot Chocolate next to me, I glanced at her and she smiled at me, so I smiled back. Then I realised...Wait, wasn't that the girl that I bumped into last night?? And the other three girls were the same people that witnessed me fall in the same night. No wonder she seemed familiar, but now that I could see her face clearly...

I never knew she was so beautiful up close...

As the shy and introverted person I am, I just stood there silently

As the shy and introverted person I am, I just stood there silently...like a complete idiot. I tried to catch a glimpse of her beauty again, but she caught me. Oh god! She saw me! Why do I keep making things awkward??

________________________________________________________________________________

It's me everyone... The Author!

I would just like to thank you all for the support! I would also like to apologize for this short chapter, I currently have school and I try my best to update this story everyday!

But don't worry, it's almost the winter holiday and I will start writing longer chapters by then!!

Again, I thank you guys so much for reading my story! This is my first time writing a fan fiction so I apologize if it isn't as good as other stories.

Have a nice day! <3