Dare 8 part 2

Author: ok so I have this beautiful baby troll here and you are going to look after her. Her name is Daisy so be careful with her and I will see you later.
Branch : I don't want to do this
Poppy: come on branch she is cute you can't say she is not cute
Branch : she is not cute
Poppy: your just saying that becuase you want me to be wrong.
Branch : if it wasn't obvious already.
Poppy: come on branch if you spent at least 3 hours alone with it then you can go on a date with me.
Branch : is it really worth it
Poppy : come on branch we all now you want to go on  a date with me.
Branch: no comment.
Poppy: so you are going to help me look after her for the rest of the day and tonight you are going to sleep in her room alone with her and then your 3 hours will be done.
Branch: fine

(Time skip to the night)
Poppy : so branch I will be in the kitchen and all you have to do is spent 3 hours in here with her and then you are done.
Branch : ok
(Poppy goes out of the room )
(Branch sit in the room and after a 30 minutes falls asleep)
( poppy come in after 3 hours and sees branch asleep so leaves him peacefully)
(Next morning)

Poppy: branch wake up
Branch : uhh what
Poppy: branch we have finished the dare and you get to go on a date with me
Branch : what
Poppy: you fell asleep and you looked so peace full and I didn't want to wake you so I left you and you have been in here for more than 3 hours so...
( branch gives her a quick kiss and runs out)
( poppy stands there in shock )
Author: Broppy Broppy Broppy