Chapter 4

Roc

After me and Prod cleaned ourselves up we all went out to eat.I sat by Prod of coarse.A beautiful waitress came over.She was so....so.....gorgeous.She looked at me and smiled I winked at her.

Prod

I looked down as Roc winked at the waitress.I felt heartbroken.I put my head down on the table and wrapped my arms around my head.I knew Roc was staring at me but I didn't care.He hurt me.I know he was just being flirty but still it feels like he doesn't love me right now.

The waitress came back and gave us our drinks.I put my head up just in time to see her give Roc a piece of paper.I saw a smirk was creeping on to Rocs face.The tears were burning in the back of my eyes.I went to the bathroom sat down and silently cried.

Ray

We left after about 35 min.We were hungry as hell except for Prod.He barely touched his food.He was never this quiet before.I know what y'all thinkin....yes he was , he always was...Wrong Prod would talk a lot.He kept looking at Roc but Roc didn't pay him any attention since he was texting some girl.Prod sighed and looked out the window.

*

*

*

*

*

3 Days Later

*

*

*

*

*

Roc

"That was great"She said as she smiled wrapping her arms around me.I kissed her cheek and got up. "Yea but it was a one time thing"She pouted."But..."She sighed and looked down "Never mind" I pouted and kissed her cheek again.I put my clothes on and went back to the hotel.Prod looked mad."What" I said raising an eyebrow."We had a date remember ?".he said with a attitude. Damn I forgot. "I'll make it up to you babe" I said giving him a quick peck on the lips.He sniffed the air."Why do you smell like sex ?"He asked angry.

Damn Damn Damn

"Uh I um...er....I was um" I sighed."I had sex with Bahja."Wow Chres" I saw him get up."We're done" he said as he walked out the room.I couldn't do anything but lay on my bed and cry.

Prod

I went in my room and saw Ray bending over my bed looking for something.I bit my lip.This boy had a nice ass.I slapped his ass he stood straight up blushing.I bit my lip."Um I was just....." I cut him off by pushing him back on the bed.He giggled as I got on top of him and started playing with his braid.

He smiled.He knew what I was doing and he didn't try to stop me.I kissed his cheek and smiled."Thank You" I whispered in his ear.He kissed my cheek back."Your Welcome shawty" he said getting up.He winked at me and walked out.I'm in love.........with Ray.

Ray

Yea I know what ya thinking. Ray I thought you was straight. Ray what happened ???!! Well fuck you cause I am gay.I love Prod.I want that boy in my pants.I went into my room and say Roc crying. "Bro what's wrong?" I asked concerned."I made a huge mistake"He mumbled.I sat on my bed and laid down.My phone buzzed it was Prod.He texted me.

Prod-Hey Shawty ;)

Ray-Hey

Prod-Wanna go out later ??

Ray-Yes ! I would love to

Prod-Ok be ready shawty ;) ;)

I put my phone down blushing hard.

Craig Fucking Crippen just asked me out....yes yes yes *happy dance*