"No, Daddy," I said quietly.

"Then talk to me, Baby Boy," he whispered, wrapping his arms around me.

"Patrick started it," I whispered. "He's the one who broke my crayons."

"A month long dispute over broken crayons?" Frank asked with a small chuckle.

"They were my favorite crayons!" I cried. "A-and they don't even sell those kinds anymore, they were special colors."

"Alright, well, let's go talk to Patrick and see if he'll apologize," he said.

Frank took my hand and we went to the living room where Patrick was sitting watching tv.

"Patrick, Gee told me that you broke his special crayons," Frank said. "Why did you do that?"

"Because he kept talking about how you two were married now and you were trying to have babies with Jamia too and you were both so happy and got everything you wanted and I was jealous because me and Joe can't be together and it felt like Gee was rubbing it in my face," Patrick said softly, his eyes glazing over as they filled with tears.

"I didn't mean to rub it in your face," I whispered. "I-I'm sorry, Patrick."

"I'm sorry for breaking your special crayons," Patrick said.

I wrapped my arms around him as we both sobbed together.

"Well then, a month long fight solved in ten seconds," Frank mumbled before walking off.

I sniffled, pulling Patrick tighter.

"I promise I won't talk about Frank or my kids anymore," I said.

"No, it's okay, you can talk about them," he said.

"Then I'm really excited to tell you that we're pregnant," I said.

Patrick looked at me and gasped.

"You are?! That's amazing!" He cheered.

I nodded happily, showing him a picture of the ultrasound.

"Look, there's four little babies there," I said. "We're gonna have our own little litter soon."

"How far along is Jamia?" He asked.

"Only a couple of weeks," I said, dropping my voice to a whisper. "But Frank still seems really nervous and scared about all of this. H-he told me not to worry about anything but I still just worry that maybe he doesn't wanna have babies together and start a family."

"He's just a little nervous, everyone is before they have a kid," he said.

"But I'm not nervous," I said

"That's because you've wanted kids since you were a kid," he said. "He's just new to all this. And four at once is a lot to someone who isn't a neko. For a neko that's just a normal sized litter but to everyone else it's a lot."

"Sometimes I think he doesn't want the kids at all," I mumbled. "What if he divorces me and leaves me with all the kids alone on the streets with nothing?"

"Frank wouldn't do that," he said. "He loves you and he's going to love the kids."

"I don't know that, he might kick us out," I said. "I don't have money, my brother doesn't have enough to take care of all five of us."

"Stop worrying about that," Patrick said with a small chuckle.

My eyes watered as I looked at him.

"What if Daddy doesn't love me and the babies?" I whimpered.

"He will love all five of you with all of his heart," he said.

I nodded softly, closing my eyes as I laid my head down on his shoulder.

"I'm still sleepy," I mumbled.

"Is it almost time for your nap?" He asked.

"Don't you gotta take a nappy too?" I asked.

Patrick shook his head. "I don't need to take naps anymore because I'm almost a big neko."

"B-but I'm almost a big neko too," I said. "Why do I gotta still take nappies?"

Patrick shrugged and kissed my cheek.

"I'll go tell Frank that you're ready for your nap now," he said.

Patrick walked out and a few minutes late Frank walked in. He picked me up, carrying me upstairs to tuck me into bed.

"Daddy, why doesn't Patrick gotta take a nappy?" I asked.

"He doesn't need his naps anymore," he said.

"I don't need my naps anymore either," I said, sitting up.

"You sure you don't need a nap?" He asked.

I nodded and he held my hand.

"Alright, you don't have to take a nap then, just make sure to tell me if you get too tired," he said.

"I won't get too tired because I'm a big neko and I don't need to be treated like a little kitten," I stated.

"Alright, I'll treat you like a big neko then," he said and I nodded.

I got up and went downstairs. Patrick was reading a magazine on the couch when I sat down next to him.

"I thought you were gonna take a nap," he said.

"I know but I'm a big neko too so I don't need to take any nappies," I said. "What are you reading?"

"I don't know, I just kinda picked it up, it's one of Frank's magazines," he said.

"Do you wanna go play pirates with me?" I asked.

"Eh, not really," he mumbled. "I don't really play pirates anymore, those are just for little kittens and I'm too big for that."

"Yeah, I'm too big for it too, I don't even like to play pirates anymore, I don't know why I asked that," I mumbled. "S-so, what do you wanna do then?"

Patrick shrugged, setting the magazine down onto the coffee table.

"Maybe we can just talk for a little bit or something," Patrick said. "I haven't had anyone to talk to in a whole month. I should've apologized sooner, I was just upset that you had everything that you wanted and now that I look back it is really childish."

"What do you wanna talk about?" I asked.

"I don't know, just about Joe I guess," he said.

"What about him?" I asked.

"Well, you know we stopped our relationship," he said. "B-but we've started all of that again. He kissed me and it was so nice, it made me feel so special and it was perfect. And we made love again and everything was just amazing, I love him so much."

I squealed happily and gave him a hug.

"Are you two gonna date now?" I asked.

"I-I don't know, he said that he just needs some time to think everything over," he said. "Joe told me that he might go and talk to Marie and end things with her to be with me."

"Well that's good, isn't it?" I asked.

"It is but he might not because he doesn't want to lose Ruby," Patrick said. "If he divorces Marie then she will no doubt fight for sole custody and she'll get it because Joe was having an affair."

"But she can't have sole custody because she's always away on business trips," I said.

Patrick shrugged. "He just doesn't wanna risk losing Ruby, she's his daughter. Even if he loves me he would just push me aside if he had to choose between me and Ruby. I mean, it makes sense and all but it still hurts that things can't just be simpler."

"Do you want some gummy bears to make you feel better?" I asked.

Patrick nodded and I grabbed some gummy bears. The two of us ate until me missing my nap caught up to me and I fell asleep on the couch.