"In there" I whispered to them.

"What is it?" Stan asked.

"You'll see" I muttered and put my head down . Bill went first and the rest of us followed closely behind.

"Are you taking us to your bathroom?" Eddie asked. "I just want you to know that 89% of the worst accidents in homes are caused in bathrooms. And I mean that's where all the bacteria and fungi are and it's not really a sanitary place" We all stopped and looked at him.

"Finished?" Ben asked sarcastically.

"Yep"

Bill placed his hand on the door handle and opened the door painfully slowly, the door creaking. Bill finished pushed the door so the whole of the bathroom was revealed. No one said a word. Could they see it? Was I going crazy?

"I knew it!" Eddie whimpered.

"You see it?" I asked as the boys began to gag at the sight of my now blood stained bathroom.

"Yes" Eddie whispered.

"What happened in here?" Stan questioned. I could've cried happy tears and jumped for joy. I wasn't going mad, they could see it. They could actually see it. But how come my dad didn't?

"My dad couldn't see it. I thought I might be crazy" I explained to them as their eyes scanned the bathroom in shock.

"Well if you're crazy, then we're all crazy" Ben muttered, his breathing seemed pretty uneven.

"W-w-we can't leave it l-l-like this" Bill stuttered.

Me and the boys had spent over an hour cleaning the blood. I started with the mirror, Bill and Ben cleaned the floor, Stan was cleaning the mirror and Eddie was washing the bathtub. Eddie was freaking out the whole time but still kept it together to help us. By the time we had finished, my arms were aching. The amount of scrubbing it took was unbelieveable. I thanked them all for helping me. I poured the last bucket of water that we had used to clean the sponges with down the drain. I looked around and noticed that it was only me and Bill left in the bathroom.

"It's not true you know" I muttered as I stood next to him. "I was only ever kissed by one guy, it was a long time ago. It was a nice kiss though" I finished, blushing slightly as I made eye contact with him. Bill didn't know what to say, he began to stutter but a sentence never came out.

"January embers" I blurted out

"W-w-was that in the play?" He asked. I turned to look at him bewildered.

"No the poem" I told him.

"Oh" He chuckled. "I don't really know much p-p-poetry"

"Oh I was just-" I paused and frowned. "Never mind then." The poem wasn't from Bill, I was gutted. But who was it from?

"Just so you know I never b-b-believed any of the r-r-rumors" He told me. "N-n-none of us losers do. We like hanging with you" The smiled appeared back on my face.

"Thanks" I giggled.

"You shouldn't thank us too much, hanging with us makes you a loser to

~

"No I love being your personal doorman really" Richie joked as he rode next to us. "Seriously, could you idiots have taken any longer?"

"All right shut up Richie" Eddie said.

"Yeah shut up Richie!"

"Oh okay trash the trashmouth I get it!" Richie continued to circle us with his bike. "I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor and imagining that her sink went all Eddie's mum's vagina on Halloween"

"She didn't imagine it!" Bill sternly spoke. Bill stopped walking and so did we. "I s-s-saw something too"

"You saw blood too?" Stan asked.

"Not blood" He paused. "I saw G-G-Georgie, it seemed so real. I mean it seemed like him but there was this-"

"The clown?" Eddie finished for him, his voice seemed unstable. We all turned our attention to him. "Yeah I saw him too!" We all looked at each other in suspense until Richie decide to speak.

"Wait, can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?" The rest of us shook our heads in disappointment. We heard people screaming and shouting and we turned to see a car park up opposite us.

"Oh shit that's Belch Huggin's car!" Eddie began to panic even more. "We should probably get out of here" I was about to agree until I saw a bike laying flat on the ground next to the car. Something wasn't right.

"Wait isn't that the h-h-homeschooled kids bike?" Bill asked noticing the bike also.

"Yeah that's Mike's!" I began to put two and two together and gasped.

"We have to help him!" I demanded.

"We should?" Richie asked raising his eyebrow at me. I looked at him in annoyance.

"Yes!" I dropped my bike and ran, the others followed suit.

Hey guys, so I promise that there will be more Patrick in the next few chapters. I hope you guys enjoyed this one, Stay Blessed xo