Journey Of Soulmates {A Frerard FanFic}

~ Frank and Gerard

~~~~

"Lie to me!"

I looked over at Frank, screaming those three words into what was supposed to be Ray's microphone. I could see tears dotting his eyes, and he wasn't trying to fight them. I tired holding mine back, but I couldn't. They just fell.

So right there, in front of 50,000 people, I ripped off the mic from the stand in the middle of I'm Not Okay and turned to face Frank. "Shut up already, you arrogant prick!" I screamed at him as the rest of the band continued to play.

"Lie to me.." Frank said again, only softer, trying not to choke on his tears.

"Shut up! Stop trying to make me feel guilty!" I screamed, tearing off my shoe and throwing it at him. It bounced off his chest and made him stumble backward. I sank to my knees this time, sobbing quietly.

Frank looked at me. "Gerard, just fucking lie to me, okay?" He whimpered into the mic. When I didn't respond right away, Frank turned around and started walking hastily off stage.

My breath hitched. "I can't fucking lie to you. I can't fucking lie to you because I fucking love you." I whispered into the microphone. Before Frank had time to do anything, I sprang up, walked over, and slammed my lips to his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a teaser. Mainly because I had a really good idea at like Midnight so I didn't want to lose it tomorrow, and then not be able to type it because I have to turn in my laptop. So here's a teaser.

xoxoMisty