Jasmine: I'm sorry no disrespect to you But I would of been Ok with just my dad but why you bring her.

Bahja: I am your step mom why can't we get along

Jasmine: Look where I'm at! I'm not doing this shit at home where you could be fucking helping with this. You gave me away & you let her *points at prince* You wanna be a good fucking person don't speak or say anything to matter of fact I don't even want you here *tears up*

Prince: Jasmine *touches her shoulder*

Jasmine: No Ok. just no *walks upstairs *

Bre: Bahja Leave

Bahja: Why?

Bre: Bitch I ain't gotta explain shit leave this is a family event!

Bahja: I am apart of the family I don't give a damn if you like it or not!

Bre: Bitch you're the reason my sister got in that car. You're the reason my niece & nephew are in this place *looks at the Twins mom's * no offense by the way I love your couch & those shoes. but Bahja if you don't leave out this Ima drag you out of here.

Bahja: You Won't

Bre: *puts her keys in her purse* you don't know me bitch *takes off her heels* Try Me Bitch Do It! Swing.!

Ray: *holding her back*

Bre: *shoes in her hand* Bitch I will kill you

Bahja: Jump bitch Jump!

So my aunts throws her shoe hits my step mom right in the forehead. that shoe hit her with so much force like the little white girl who threw the shovel. that's when she fell asleep. I was upstairs in tears Cause Eric was there. I was crying. my step mom sleep. my Aunt might be going to jail. Eric regrets asking me I know it.

Eric: *Knocks on the door*

Jasmine: *opens it* oh my * covers her face *

Eric: are you ok

Jasmine: No tonight is horrible I know you regret asking me Cause I would too. like don't hate me. I have a bad way of life I know it it's just a horrible night look at my face. my eyes are puffy I look like a damn raccoon. and *GCO*

Eric: *kisses Jasmine *

Jasmine: *kisses back*

Eric: are you done

Jasmine: Why did you do that?

Eric: I've wanted to do that since school started.

Jasmine: Look Eric I'm a virgin I can't have sex

Eric: Woah what. no trust me at first I wanted that to be honest now I don't even care. you're beautiful. special. smart. extremely talented. & just an all around loving girl. I like you.

Jasmine: is this a joke.

Eric: No. look fix you cute raccoon face & Then I wanna take you to homecoming. but we're gonna leave early. I don't have much but I have something special to show you back at the school

Jasmine: Ok

Eric: bring a change of clothes. be cute & comfortable.

HOMECOMING

Music was bumping. people were having fun my brother & I took pictures. Eric & I took pictures. The Twins & I took pictures. I even took pictures with a random. Then a slow song came on......

Eric: come on let's dance

Jasmine: I don't dance

Eric: *grabs her hand* you will today *pulls her to the dance floor*

Jasmine: I don't know how to dance Eric

Eric: Here put your arms up here *puts one arm around his neck & he held the other one *

Jasmine: *smiles*

the song felt like it lasted forever. Then when it ended he took me to the roof

ROOF TOP

Jasmine: this is beautiful

Eric: you're beautiful

Jasmine: *smiles* Ok what is all this for? why are you doing all of this? why are you being so nice to me?

Eric: Why is this a problem?

Jasmine: you're a senior. you get all the pretty girls. basketball captain. & you decide to take Jasmine Ora to homecoming. the little rich freshman. Grandmother is thee Rita Ora. still Fine & beautiful. Yn Ora is my mother biggest dancer since Idk who. died when I 6 & yet her moves are still great.

Eric: you think I'm doing it for the image.

Jasmine: *looks down* everyone else has *looks at Eric * left & Right. me & bestfriend Rita Ora grand daughter. they all wanted my friendship but didn't even know my name

Eric: well I know your name. I don't know you but I would like to. it might be fast to you but I give it a month before we start dating

Jasmine: dating?

Eric: yeah I'm the king you ain't know.

Jasmine: *laughs*

Eric: and every king needs a queen *looks at Jasmine *

Jasmine: *smiles*

Ü 2 WEEKS LATER Ü

Prince: *sighs *

Bahja: what's wrong baby

Prince: I miss my kids *sits on his lap*

Bahja: why they don't like me or respect me. they'll be Fine where they're at

Prince: you right

Bahja: good baby. now I'm gonna get some groceries & I'll come back & make dinner *kisses him *

Prince: Ok

Later that day my dad got us back we went home & he told us he wouldn't let Bahja give us away again. she shouldn't have had say in the first damn place. when she came home. best believe she was mad as shit. she started yelling & I started laughing. she got mad at me she looked at me she didn't say ANYTHING. she just looked at me. I continued to laugh. bitch don't run shit.

TO BE CONTINUED.....