Chapter Two: What's Next?

Mai's POV

So, my first day went well...NOT!

My besties kinda hate me now because I met the new guy Xander first. If they had the balls to do so, they would have by now!

So the best thing to do is text them.

Hey, u girls still mad at me?

Jessabelle: Hell naw, I was jus jealous

Josephine: Not at all, I think we overreacted.

Ok, atleast their not pissed. I tell them I'll pick them up in the morning and figure out what I'm going to do with my life!

Damn my life is one screwed piece of crap.

                           ~~^~~

Xander's POV

Wow... That was the most amazing first day ever. I just spent most of the day with three of the cutest girls I know now!

Well with a good day, I think I'll head to the fields around here. They have a little area with a playground and some fields where people run and stuff.

I take my acoustic guitar with me, maybe I could get a few bucks. Also it helps me clear my mind when I want to.

So I sit down on one of the benches and start playing 'Guardian Angel'  by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I still love that song even though it kinda reminds me of my ex. Oh well.

"Xander? Is that you?"I hear and i stiffen at the sound of her voice behind me.

Oh shit! It can't be her. The she-devil I call my ex!

I stop playing and turn around slowly, hoping that its not really her.

Once I finally turn around i notice that it's not her, it's that strawberry blonde from school. Mai I think it is.

I thought for a second my damned heart stopped.

"Oh... Hey Mai!" I offer a smile and she returns one. Man this day can't get any better can it?

"What you doing here?"She asked.

"Uh I'm playing my guitar and clearing my mind. You?"

"Clearing my mind with a walk"

"Oh"

Silence. Why must it be awkward to talk with me?

So I start to play my guitar again. She looks at me with interest in her pale blue eyes. Damn they're beautiful. Why am I thinking this stuff?

"You like guitars?"I asked without stopping my guitar.

"Uh...Oh yeah"She smiled.

"I could teach you one day"

"Sure, how bout Friday? "

"Sounds good"I said smiling.

"Ok well i gotta go. See ya tomorrow?"She asked smiling.

"Ok. Bye Mai"

She gives me her number then left smiling which put a smile on my face. What's happening to me?

Ugh, fuck my life.

                            ~~^~~

Mai's POV

So I went to the park to walk and clear my mind. When I get there, I hear some lovely acoustic guitar playing so I walk near it.

I finally get to where the music is coming from. A guy is playing his acoustic. Oh my! He actually looks like Xander with his dark brown hair and built frame! Who would have known.

"Xander? Is that you?"

He looks kinda cute there. But he looks a little scared. Why?

"Oh... Hey Mai" He finally responds with a smile.

Damn he looks cute like this. I return the smile.

We talk for what seems like an hour. He played his guitar while we talked. I was mesmerized by it. Wow, he's good.

He looks me directly in my eyes. Wow his are like a golden brown color. I can't move my eyes from them.

"You like guitars?" Shit, he caught me.

"Uh...Oh yeah"I reply.

Then he offers to teach me! Ha who would have thought he'd be like that.

I tell him Friday is ok and I give him my number so we have contact. I left with a huge smile on my face. Who knows what will happen next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: Ok here is the second chapter tell me what you think so far. What do you think will happen? votes and comments appreciated. Thanks